:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i think sing should take that c patch off alex
im sure the pros and cons have been considered by removing him as captain, but so many of his teammates have faith in him. you can't just rip it off like that.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i think sing should take that c patch off alex
im sure the pros and cons have been considered by removing him as captain, but so many of his teammates have faith in him. you can't just rip it off like that.

but so many of his teammates have faith in him.
Who in their right mind has faith in Alex Smith??  I can only think of one person and he's not a player he's here with us on NT.

but so many of his teammates have faith in him.
Who in their right mind has faith in Alex Smith??  I can only think of one person and he's not a player he's here with us on NT.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  adding palmer would be yet another set back

we should be able to win this week against philly

I mean he is our QB, David Carr is worse
sick.gif
, got to keep confidence in Smith, we have no other choice.
Besides when smith has confidence he is a decent QB(saints game), when he doesn't, it's ugly, won't even look down the field

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
Besides when smith has confidence he is a decent QB(saints game), when he doesn't, it's ugly, won't even look down the field

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

or those wanting alex smith to get te boot, who do yall want to start?
You're right, I forgot about the other one, good call.

for those wanting alex smith to get te boot, who do yall want to start?
When I say anybody else I mean just that............ANYBODY ELSE.  Carr, Troy Smith, bring Davis up from the practice squad, sign anybody off the streets, sign anybody from the UFL, bribe Luck to leave Stanford for a weekend and cover him up in make up to hide his real identitiy..........whatever it takes.  Either way just get Alex Smith out of there immediately if not sooner.

or those wanting alex smith to get te boot, who do yall want to start?
You're right, I forgot about the other one, good call.

for those wanting alex smith to get te boot, who do yall want to start?
When I say anybody else I mean just that............ANYBODY ELSE.  Carr, Troy Smith, bring Davis up from the practice squad, sign anybody off the streets, sign anybody from the UFL, bribe Luck to leave Stanford for a weekend and cover him up in make up to hide his real identitiy..........whatever it takes.  Either way just get Alex Smith out of there immediately if not sooner.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

for those wanting alex smith to get te boot, who do yall want to start? right now hes our best option.
Our best option has led us to 0-4, the other guys can only be as bad as smith or better

Troy smith or Nate davis should start we know carr and smith are trash why not see how the other 2 are then you know how bad you need a QB in the offseason.

for those wanting alex smith to get te boot, who do yall want to start? right now hes our best option.
Our best option has led us to 0-4, the other guys can only be as bad as smith or better

Troy smith or Nate davis should start we know carr and smith are trash why not see how the other 2 are then you know how bad you need a QB in the offseason.

our supposed best option has us 0-4.

how do we know troy, carr or even nate can do if we havent even tried to put them in a game yet? the main thing is we already know what alex brings to the table.

our supposed best option has us 0-4.

how do we know troy, carr or even nate can do if we havent even tried to put them in a game yet? the main thing is we already know what alex brings to the table.

[h1]Former NFL player Glen Coffee Jr. arrested (MUG, ARREST REPORT)[/h1]http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/former-33707-coffee-running.html#slComments/common.onset.freedom.com/pluck/images/community/commented_icon.gif);">http://common.onset.freed...ity/commented_icon.gif); background-attachment: scroll; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-size: 11px !important; font-weight: 500 !important; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif !important; background-position: 55px 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Comments 8
[h2][/h2]

October 08, 2010 11:33 AM

Wendy Victora

Daily News

FORT WALTON BEACH -- Former NFL running back Glenwood Razeem Coffee was arrested early Friday after a concealed firearm turned up during a routine traffic stop.

Coffee made national headlines in August when he stepped down from San Francisco 49ers after just one season. He told reporters he was listening to "God's call."

To read the arrest report, click here

The 23-year-old Fort Walton Beach resident was speeding on Eglin Parkway just before midnight Thursday, according to his Fort Walton Beach Police Department arrest report.

He was unable to prove he had registration or insurance on the 2008 Cadillac he was driving, so the car was towed.

While taking inventory of the car's contents, officers found a black 380 SIG Sauer automatic pistol in the center console. The pistol was recovered with the hammer "cocked" to the rear, the officer noted.

Carrying a concealed weapon in Florida without a permit is a felony. Coffee was booked into the Okaloosa County Jail just before 2 a.m. and has a Nov. 16 court date.

He told police he was self-employed as a motivational speaker. Jesus on a cross is tattoed on his right arm and "Faithful" is tattoed on his left arm. "Lions of Atlanta" is tattoed on his chest, the report noted.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/former-33707-coffee-running.html

Back
Top Bottom