Official RR/RW Challenge Thread-- "The Ruins" (premiers tonight)

noooooooo Ibis is gone
mad.gif

Darrell Taylor is an amateur boxer and is a gym trainer at my local gym that I go to. Very chill dude, didn't even know he was on this MTV show until Iflipped channels and saw him. Small world
laugh.gif

is it just me or is Johana like way les"s hotter than she was on Real World Austin

I kinda dig Sarah and the sleeve tattoo but her personality kills it

Darrell on Kellyann

"Can't make a $@@ into no housewife"

pimp.gif

I just saw the replay and Brad's eye

*couldn't find the gif of MJ jumping out of his seat, but this was my 2nd reaction.

just started watchin the replay

my dude D went out like a chump dude had MONEY in the bank come on man you better than that

the knott wasn't from his fist they where from his head when they bumped into the wall I watched it a few times, but brad did get bodied but in the longrun darrell shoulda kept his cool money first

anybody see Darrell straight up murder Brad?? my goodness his eye was shot
sick.gif
sick.gif

Brad's a idiot for that

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

sick.gif
sick.gif

Brad's a idiot for that

I wouldnt call it murder.
Brad tripped and fell, it wasnt even like Darrell slammed him to the floor or something.

Darrell hit him when Brad was on his back. It was more of a cheap shot than anything.
I know Darrell is a boxer and he could most likely bust Brad up, but thats not what we saw.

they still show this joint? the last episode i saw was the one before Cahutta and Wes went into the challenge or thats what the preview of the episode wastalking about

Originally Posted by Diego

sick.gif
sick.gif

Brad's a idiot for that

Brad tripped and fell, it wasnt even like Darrell slammed him to the floor or something.

Darrell hit him when Brad was on his back. It was more of a cheap shot than anything.
I know Darrell is a boxer and he could most likely bust Brad up, but thats not what we saw.
very true, I was speaking moreso on his eye. he did trip after re-watching but either way that he would lay him out anyway..stupid on both parts
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Brad's a idiot for that
I think Darrell is more of an idiot. Just three away an easy 40K minimum.

Originally Posted by Diego

sick.gif
sick.gif

Brad's a idiot for that

Brad didn't trip and fall? He threw the weakest kick I've ever seen and Darrell pushed him over.

i wouldn't be surprised if the girls took it cuz they have less people to wait for...

and i wouldn't mind seeing johnny lose...

Back
Top Bottom