Official RR/RW Challenge Thread-- "The Ruins" (premiers tonight)

I wish Evelyn would've stayed.

Her and Wes still being on the champions team would've been must see TV.

Johanna grimey as hell for threatening Wes like that.
indifferent.gif

Wes lost putting his house in her name.

Originally Posted by flossb15

i really dont think wes got hands...just wrestling skills

and you seriously think derrick can compete with Alton?
Wes wrestles? If so wrestling > boxing. Boxing is irrelevant when your on your back.

Challenge wise, Alton is the GOAT. With Wes being a close second.

wes better than me, i wish a chick would try something like that smh

you cheat on me on national tv, and you have a attitude

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Darrell is the guy rumored to put the knuckles to Brad. Its him with the bald head jumping on someone on the floor. My guess is that is Brad catching it.

Wes and Darrell would have been good because Darrell is a golden gloves boxer.
Yeah we know

I dont condone hitting birds but if anybody ever deserved to be Chris Browned, Its Johanna for sayin some wild stuff like that to Wes.

shows great. Wes is the man end of story. I never used to like this guy.

Anyone remember who else they said Kellyanne banged? Wes, Cohutta and Darrell said Adam? lol how did that happen?

Is Darryl that serious? He a tough guy?
Watched the challenges off and on for years but I used to think dude was a punk. dont remember him being a beast in any of these challenges.
Maybe im comfusing with some other guy.
Wheres alton been? Aint hear his name in a while? Now that guy was an athletic freak.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

shows great. Wes is the man end of story. I never used to like this guy
yea ive never been big on wes either but he always produces. i remember the one yr him and casey were on teams and they were always in theelimination round and he would basically when those challenges by himself. hes definitely a solid competitor

Originally Posted by quiktoflip

Watched the challenges off and on for years but I used to think dude was a punk. dont remember him being a beast in any of these challenges.
Wheres alton been? Aint hear his name in a while? Now that guy was an athletic freak.
nah dude isn't even really outspoken like that as far as what comes on tv..and you might have him confused, dude has won every challengehe's been lol..

when are they gonna put CT and Wes back on the same season..that right that there will be pure comedy
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hasn't CT been kicked off the premiere episode the last two challenges he's been on? They should do a challenge with three different teams. Thatwould be insane.

Originally Posted by quiktoflip

Darryl's a boxer or atleast he used to be...If I remember correctly he was a golden gloves champ (I think....that may be wrong tho)

so Im confused. Who is the dude who is LIT up in the previews? Some of you say it is Brad which it looks like now that that was mentioned, but what would he dohes pretty chill. I thought it was Johnny or Kenny Whats up??

Wes donating to charity, wanting everyone to be a better person, etc
laugh.gif
is he for real?

Tonya squarely !%%$! slapping Veronica multiple times in the face... can't wait to see that
devil.gif

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Wes donating to charity, wanting everyone to be a better person, etc
laugh.gif
is he for real?

Tonya squarely !%%$! slapping Veronica multiple times in the face... can't wait to see that
devil.gif

that +%@% caught me off gaurd...i was like 'did she really just hit her with the open hand?' look like she was drunk
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom