Official RR/RW Challenge Thread-- "The Ruins" (premiers tonight)

^ Co-sign mouse

I could see Susie coming down with an "injury" causing them to lose.

Wow Kenny is being heartless but its kind of funny
laugh.gif

Why do they keep saying "oh their scared of two girls" i mean your pretty much only strong as your weakest link in the final challenge so itsbasically a race between Susie and them.

And i also want to say that i hate Susie.

this is what i was talking about...waiting of 5 people or 2...and the boys over there gagging like lil girls...lol

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i wouldn't be surprised if the girls took it cuz they have less people to wait for...

and i wouldn't mind seeing johnny lose...
Fewer

thanks...i knew that didn't sound right but i couldn't think of the word

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

the new season of the Real World looks like its gonna be lame
Yeah, Real World Brooklyn lame too.

even though they lost, those 2 girls came REALLY close to beating a team that has 4 of the strongest dudes in the challenge. that says alot. I'm impressed

This season was so weak. Can't believe these weak guys actually won. What happened to the good ol' days with actual competitors like: CT, Wes*, Alton,and Landon? These guys would never sniff a final challenge
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

This season was so weak. Can't believe these weak guys actually won. What happened to the good ol' days with actual competitors like: CT, Wes*, Alton, and Landon? These guys would never sniff a final challenge
smh.gif

True, Battle Of The Sexes was the greatest.

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by daprescription

This season was so weak. Can't believe these weak guys actually won. What happened to the good ol' days with actual competitors like: CT, Wes*, Alton, and Landon? These guys would never sniff a final challenge
smh.gif

True, Battle Of The Sexes was the greatest.

This.

OG Battle Of The Sexes was GOAT.

Next up for the Challenge is Fresh Meat 2 so i'm not expecting much from the cast/overall show. I'll be watching every week though. I'm sure therewill be BEEF.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom