Official RR/RW Challenge Thread-- "The Ruins" (premiers tonight)

bow tie killa
roll.gif

Wes is a PROBLEM. i hope he keeps throwing missions and doesn't fold.

it was nice to see Tonya win, she's nuts and needed a morale boost

this season looks epic...

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

actually the dude that was laying on the ground with a cut on his face during the previews was brad..

this season looks
pimp.gif
btw wes is CLEARLY not over joanna
laugh.gif

It was definatly Derek.
With the jacked up eye laying on the ground out cold?
That was derek 100% positive

Hey_

laugh.gif

I freeze-framed through the previews,

Darrell knocked the $%*% outta Brad.

Julius F. Wrek

please Darrell will off Wes with the quickness in a real fight..did yall forget Darrell has never lost a challenge? why risk that against some idiot who playsmind games with the whole house. money > ego, Darrell is too smart.

and Kenny is the biggest cornball in the world..all dude does is talk and ride the coat tails of his group.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

actually the dude that was laying on the ground with a cut on his face during the previews was brad..

this season looks
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

It was definatly Derek.

Yooo YOU ARE ALL WRONG

ITS DANNY lol

I rewinded that #%*@ like 20 times. And the other dude is a flip for me between Syrus and Derryl.

This show is the #%*%. Honestly, I have work at 8am and I watch TUF from 10pm - 11pm (Even though he lost, gained mad respect for Kimbo last few episodes) andthen watch the recording of this. +**! sleep

Edit: Yea you guys might be right lol It could be Brad but I swear that dude looks like Danny. We were laughing because if it was Danny, dude gets his eyewrecked like no other.

Also, next episode Shavons tit explodes
roll.gif
....seriously

Damn, I forgot about this and watched Leno....

I didn't know this was gonna be an hour and a half long. I'll catch it Friday morning, if I can remember.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

this season looks
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

It was definatly Derek.

Yooo YOU ARE ALL WRONG

ITS DANNY lol

I rewinded that #%*@ like 20 times. And the other dude is a flip for me between Syrus and Derryl.

This show is the #%*%. Honestly, I have work at 8am and I watch TUF from 10pm - 11pm (Even though he lost, gained mad respect for Kimbo last few episodes) and then watch the recording of this. +**! sleep

Edit: Yea you guys might be right lol It could be Brad but I swear that dude looks like Danny. We were laughing because if it was Danny, dude gets his eye wrecked like no other.

Also, next episode Shavons tit explodes
roll.gif
....seriously
Brad? do one of us have names mixed up?
I think its Derek...as in this dude.
the_island_bio_derrick.jpg

^ that dude got jacked up

I think its Brad, if you guys remember in the previews in one scene dude sounded drunk and was talking mad reckless.

I think thats when Darrell gave him the two piece, leaving him bleeding

Wes has always been my favorite on the challenges he has been on cuz dude is real and speaks the truth whether or not people like it so if he goes then theseason is going to be a snoozer

Damn I missed the first part. Why did Wes want to throw the challenge? Just to spite Kenny and them?

Originally Posted by magikmike

Damn I missed the first part. Why did Wes want to throw the challenge? Just to spite Kenny and them?
he wanted to pick names out of the hat randomly for the ruins, to combat the johnny/evan/kenny alliance. he thinks theyll just dictate who goes inwhen and thinks its not fair. so he said he'll throw every challenge until they play fair or some *!$%

Darrell reppin' the Bay right
pimp.gif

He's been boxing for 20 years. I don't know about Wes but I hope he has some training otherwise it's lights out. You think that meathead canreally land a punch on a trained boxer? I've seen dudes like that get knocked out by guys twice as smaller cause they're so full of testoterone andjust lunge at a dude putting all their weight into that first punch, only to have someone with training take a step to the side and then give them that 2 piece no biscuit. I'll bet Darrell knocks that guy Brad out with just a left hook.

Kenny > Wes

Darrell > all

Johanna > Ibis > Veronica > Susie > Kelly Anne

Originally Posted by solesavage

I'd pay money to see Johnny Bananas or Kenny get laid out.
Why? They always do whatever it takes to get that paper. Can't knock that. Wes is only there to boost his ego, he even said he wasn'tgoing to participate until he found out who was going to be there. That dude is a ***** for standing in the way of a man and his paper.

I don't see how anybody could like Kenny or Evan. These dudes are both lames. Kenny was a clown and thinks he's big cause he "ran" one of theworst challenges ever. They are all fake, going behind each others backs. Wes is the only real one that would do it to your face.
And it was Derrick that was on the ground knocked out.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I don't see how anybody could like Kenny or Evan. These dudes are both lames. Kenny was a clown and thinks he's big cause he "ran" one of the worst challenges ever. They are all fake, going behind each others backs. Wes is the only real one that would do it to your face.
And it was Derrick that was on the ground knocked out.
Doesn't matter if you like them - they're herbs - but they've won money before and they know how to get it done. Wes doesn'twant to see them get money. Why would Derrick fight with anyone? He's proven himself to be the most mature adult in these challenges. It was Brad whowas challenging Darrell and then you see Brad in newborn baby mode.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I think its Brad, if you guys remember in the previews in one scene dude sounded drunk and was talking mad reckless.

I think thats when Darrell gave him the two piece, leaving him bleeding
That's exactly what I saw, you can clearly see Brad poppin off and talking reckless.

Derek seems humble on these challenges now, I doubt he gets in a fight. The only other thing is if that person bleeding gets injured during a challenge andnot in a fight. Those previews can be deceiving.

I thought Brad had matured from his meathead phase. I'm disappointed.

Either these guys are really that dumb for fighting and getting kicked off the show with broke pockets, or MTV must be paying them up-front to go inthere and start ****. They pay those girls from The Hills 50k-100k an episode, so I don't see why they wouldn't give these guys 10k to go in there and bust some heads. Why else would Wes not care about the money? I always feel bad for Cohutta in these challenges; he's genuine yet weak.

Back
Top Bottom