Official RR/RW Challenge Thread-- "The Ruins" (premiers tonight)

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Wes is that dude.

I love this show cause i feel the beef is for real and not scripted or anything.

Does anyone remember when Wes single handedly beat everyone including derrick to go all the way to the last challenge?
Thats why i like dude. Got voted in everytime and won everytime.
I just remember the season where Wes was stuck with some weak girl and he single handedly carried her to the finals
pimp.gif

Wes is that dude.

I love this show cause i feel the beef is for real and not scripted or anything.

Does anyone remember when Wes single handedly beat everyone including derrick to go all the way to the last challenge?
Yeah also one of the reason he's my favorite, he had that one small girl & if I'm not mistaken they won it all

I think darrell use to be a boxer but thats neither here nor there he punked out against west....2 hour episode ftw!

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Wes is that dude.

Yeah also one of the reason he's my favorite, he had that one small girl & if I'm not mistaken they won it all
Yea that was is where they were partnered up with a girl.
He got the weakest girl of the bunch. And in some challenges he literally had to carry her and drag her to win. And he succeeded like everytime.

But from the looks of it Wes is out already.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

What is this dude Darrell's beef with Wes anyway? Besides the bad teammate thing, was he really trying to fight dude over his girl? I don't get it.

called his girl a garden tool, and a female dog
I saw that. So let me get this straight. He calls Wes' chick a garden tool, then wants to fight Wes about it?
laugh.gif
, son got it backwards.

it looks like Derrick gets punched on his left eye in the end of that
nerd.gif

Wes is gonna make this season
pimp.gif

Playa looking real female dog out there. I think he was just trying to cuddle up to the tools that run his team.

wes should be gone soon he didnt show up alot in the previews...1 30 minute episode ftl

Knowing how they set up those previews though...
Derek prolly get jacked in the face on accident during a challenge.
But they make it seem like Wes beat the F outa him.

I, too, effs with Wes because he seems like a stand up dude and doesn't want to play kiss +@! with his teammates.

Was that Brad or Derek who was laid out? Who was Darrell punching on?

This show looks promising.

Originally Posted by xblker47

Wes is that dude.

I just remember the season where Wes was stuck with some weak girl and he single handedly carried her to the finals
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I think her name was Casey

actually the dude that was laying on the ground with a cut on his face during the previews was brad..

this season looks
pimp.gif
btw wes is CLEARLY not over joanna
laugh.gif

Why haven't Wes & Abe ever been on one season? They're like twins.

Yea half of these dudes take stuff, I remember when Danny was in Austin he was extremely frail. Same with CT. It's not like MTV's gonna test them oranything

Back
Top Bottom