Official Rockets (55-27) Season Thread-5th place, HCA

I've noticed the ball moves around a lot more efficiently when Tmac's not playing.
It's like when Tmac's playing, the ball comes to him and ball movement becomes stagnant, therefore a lot of times defenses are allowed to get setagain.

^ Good win tonight for real. Knicks hung around (though I have no clue how) and Rockets pulled it out. For once officiating was in favor of the Rockets andYao.

Anyone see Yao driving it in, two handing it while putting Rose on the poster?
That was sick coming from Yao.

Originally Posted by mjreborn

Anyone see Yao driving it in, two handing it while putting Rose on the poster?
That was sick coming from Yao.

Yea, he got the ball at the top of the key and starts dribbling and I'm thinking "Oh God, someone's gonna strip him for sure" then all ofa sudden he slams all over Rose, I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif

If Tmac can some how intertwine his game and the way the rockets have been playing....

but then again it is a " HUGE " if...soo i'll leave it until he comes back...

T-Mac won't be playing tonight, he'll be out for another 5-10 days. A team like the Twolves would have been a good team to come back against, oh well.

^Yeah, but we lost today ending our 5 game winning streak. David West had a huge game, and CP3 made critical plays all night but especially down the stretch.

For what it's worth, Chicago Bulls GM John Paxson denied this morning on the radio that Chicago has had ANY discussions with Houston about McGrady.

The word on this came from Marc Stein of ESPN. He didn't name sources, but he did say that from what he was hearing the Bulls were talking to Houston. Ihave no idea who was talking to Stein. It may be Arn Tellem, McGrady's agent.

from t-mac's page.

McGrady still in pain, but trade rumors have him in stitches

Tracy is still feeling some pain in his knee, and the Rockets are hopeful that January 19th vs the Spurs will be his return date.

"It's getting better, probably like a week away," McGrady said. "I haven't really practiced yet. I don't really know how I'mfeeling until I get out there and start running and cutting, doing stuff like that. There's still some pain in my knee. Mentally, I'm scared to makedifferent cuts on the court when I am working out. And also, I am out of shape. We'll see what Dr. (Tom) Clanton says. At the end of the day, I have tomake the decision. I am a lot better."

While Tracy has been injured there has been speculation that he is unhappy and looking to leave Houston, sentiments that he addressed simply by laughing."I sit back and I laugh because it's real funny to me," Tracy said. "There was a rumor that I said I was unhappy here and I wanted to go toChicago and I never said anything about Chicago, or anything about being traded," McGrady said. "This happens when teams are trying to make deals andthey throw names in there. It is what it is."

For now Tracy is focusing on getting healthy and hoping the Rockets can continue their run of good to play to keep them in the thick of things until he canreturn.

man, the refs annoyed the $+!* outta me tonight. they let the spurs slide on a bunch of $+!*. glad to see t-mac back!!!!!

i went to check the score and saw the 83 points and thought it was a loss, then i was shocked i saw the 81 next to the Spurs...

Wins a win...Feb should be a good month to get back into the playoff race.

Back
Top Bottom