Official Rockets (55-27) Season Thread-5th place, HCA

^He's sick, listed as being out with an "upper respiratory infection". Damn man, only 35 points at the half? C'mon we gotta do ALOT betterthan that.

tired.gif

Why would you play Novak the whole 4th quarter if we weren't going to get him shots like we did at the end of the 3rd. Novak is pretty much useless if heis not shooting 'cause he doesn't really play D and never goes in to rebound.

Rockets will be the 6th seed... i feel it... we arent that far out guys... and we've been playing amazing lately. Let's take this cupcake schedule andmake a run at this thing.

Seriously.

The key is to dominate Feb.

Not too much to ask, since the Rockets are playing a bunch of lower tier teams.

Carl Landry
pimp.gif

Tmac only plays when he wants to play.

He's either on or off. Regardless if he's on or not, he'll take the same jumpers in game, every game, make or miss. Fortunately for him tonight, hemade them.

Trade him while we can.
tired.gif

this team will start to roll after the ASB. tmac is now scoring once again within the offense (screens, picks, isos in the post and triple threat, only reallyrun the pick and roll in the 4th)

team is now consistently shooting 45% and dishing out 24-25 assists
pimp.gif

Tough win tonight against Minnesota.
Had to gut it out at the end.
I like the current rotation of Landry and Brooks along with Scola.
Let's use this as a confidence builder.

Tmac finally came through tonight.

Good win tonight again, I kept thinking that LBJ would go off in the 4th. Thankfully, none of our fans were talking !%$% to him enough to piss him off
laugh.gif

OK Im not a Rockets fan but what about TMac for Michael Redd? I think that would definitly help, and maybe throw in Mo Williams for one of the 13 point guardsthey got.

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

OK Im not a Rockets fan but what about TMac for Michael Redd? I think that would definitly help, and maybe throw in Mo Williams for one of the 13 point guards they got.

I would do a Mac for Redd and Williams, maybe throw in a synder or james

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

OK Im not a Rockets fan but what about TMac for Michael Redd? I think that would definitly help, and maybe throw in Mo Williams for one of the 13 point guards they got.
Nah. I just don't see that as being a good thing for Houston at all. How would that help us in any way?

Finally! I have been waiting all season to see the Rockets play like they have been of late. Im glad to see them winning a streak of games.

BTW, Yao's english is actually getting pretty good. Watched him and Marv last night after the game, and Yao's english was quite good.
laugh.gif
Just coming from a non-rockets fan, so I never see Yao talk
laugh.gif

G'luck the rest of the season Rockets fans.

^Thanks, and yeah we've all been waiting for us to play well too
laugh.gif

Oh, and BTW, I wouldn't even think about a Tmac for Redd/Williams deal. That wouldn't help us at all.

Back
Top Bottom