[| -- Official Ricky Ross "Deeper Than Rap" Album Thread: Drops April 21st -- |]

Originally Posted by cartune

I knew the beats were going to be hot but this boy got lyrics now
eek.gif

Just got out of work and i'm cruising to that Dream and Ricky Ross. I said the track was alright on the other page. That song is
pimp.gif
. Cats scared to quit that chill Justice League vibe of the album.

The Song wit' Dream is tolerable
laugh.gif

Gunplay
eek.gif

Face and Bossy Lady get
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
from me. Basically, this will be gettin' heavy spins in the Focus for AT LEAST this week and the next.

I'd take out "Face" & The-Dream Record add "Cigar Music" and I'm good.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

50 will drop a better record.

Let's don't get ahead of ourselves. Let's start off small first. Can we atleast get a hot single?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

50 will drop a better record.
Even if he does the majority won't acknowledge it. 50 is in that phase where no matter what he does dudes will find a reason to hate. Kindacomes with the territory in rap. You don't get that hot/successful that fast without an enormous amount of hate coming to balance the scales lol.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Just got out of work and i'm cruising to that Dream and Ricky Ross. I said the track was alright on the other page. That song is
pimp.gif
Me too...on my way home from work tonight I was bumping that 'All I Want' song played it back twice. I know I'm in the minority onthis but I think its hot

Maybach Music 2 is
pimp.gif
Waynes Fresh Prince line wasnt the best punchlinebut i cant lie it was
pimp.gif
( Jay- Z "Maybach is Bananas PEEL back"Lil Wayne "Sweeter than a banana split everytime i PEEL through")

Im only 18 ridin in '04 Nissan Maxima but this song had me feeling like i was riding

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by rocyaice

pimp.gif
Me too...on my way home from work tonight I was bumping that 'All I Want' song played it back twice. I know I'm in the minority on this but I think its hot

Let dudes play that record some more. We're gonna be the majority. Cats just played the 1st 2 seconds and skipped talking about its garbage.

Back
Top Bottom