[| -- Official Ricky Ross "Deeper Than Rap" Album Thread: Drops April 21st -- |]

I'm trippin'.....

Why Ross so dead set on saying he wasn't a CO (see Valley of Death) when I guess it's common knowledge at this point that he was!? I mean, dam, justdon't say anything on it....don't lie and be like you wasn't and everybody know you was.

Or was he!? #%@!$ confusing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I'm trippin'.....

Why Ross so dead set on saying he wasn't a CO (see Valley of Death) when I guess it's common knowledge at this point that he was!? I mean, dam, just don't say anything on it....don't lie and be like you wasn't and everybody know you was.

smh.gif
"I'll shovel shh/ Ill C.O. so we can pray over the meatloaf"

He admitted it on a radio interview and a magazine interview also.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

ok so i didnt like the dream track at all when i first heard the album that was the only track i couldnt stand. BUT after day 3 of bumpin the album the track wit the dream is straight crack. i know im not the only one who turned out to really like this song. it had that Lil Wayne Lollipop effect on me.
Told ya'll cats a couple of pages ago if ya'll let it play through ya'll gonna be feelin' that. Man I just looked at my play counton Itunes and this %#$ is embarrasing how many times I played the track. Not one of the best tracks on the album but its catchiness is well executed.

Ross' lyrics are rather....vulgar... in the song with The Dream

not that I listen to clean music but it's just throwing me off esp considering it's his new radio single
gonna sound like Lil Kim's 1st verse in the video for "Crush On You"

So is "epic" the word of the moment like "swag" is or was? See a lot of cats using that word to describe how hot a song is but I alwaysthought epic was used to describe something......epic lol.

Originally Posted by cartune

I'm trippin'.....

Why Ross so dead set on saying he wasn't a CO (see Valley of Death) when I guess it's common knowledge at this point that he was!? I mean, dam, just don't say anything on it....don't lie and be like you wasn't and everybody know you was.

smh.gif
"I'll shovel shh/ Ill C.O. so we can pray over the meatloaf"

He admitted it on a radio interview and a magazine interview also.
[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]"Keep it Trilla, *%#@$ never had a gun andbadge../"[/color]
eyes.gif

but that last part of the verse---where I guess he's coming "clean"; I on't know, I find that to be the coldest couple of bars on the album.

"When ya phone off it's only one to call on...."
DAM!
frown.gif
frown.gif

[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]"Keep it Trilla, *%#@$ never had a gun and badge../"[/color]
He's saying he was a CO...but that's not the same as a cop. He didn't have a gun and badge because CO's don't have either.

Song is tough though,...

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]"Keep it Trilla, *%#@$ never had a gun and badge../"[/color]
He's saying he was a CO...but that's not the same as a cop. He didn't have a gun and badge because CO's don't have either.

Song is tough though,...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH, thanks man
laugh.gif
And why the haileverybody sayin' Mary 'sposed to be on the track??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
She ain't on the one I got...

I never did ever see you on the metro
nerd.gif
Now I ain't even in DC no'mo
tired.gif

hell yea i said epic.....thats how i feel.....avery storm killed the hook and its my favorite track on the cd......."rich off cocaine" will still getbumped in 2014 and on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

hell yea i said epic.....thats how i feel.....avery storm killed the hook and its my favorite track on the cd......."rich off cocaine" will still get bumped in 2014 and on
laugh.gif
---been ridin' to "on top of the world" since early March
laugh.gif

But it still goes extra hard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rick Ross is lyrically pretty nice...

ya'll haven't been listening... dude's flow is nice...

This is a sweet album...I just wish Cigar music was on here.... I play that religiously...

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Out of all the ppl who so called like this album, who's really going to go to Best Buy, Target & actually pay for it?.
honestly---I am. Even if he didn't do it, he is one hell of a storyteller
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and he just sound so cool wit' it. I need to find a yacht to party on thissummer
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Out of all the ppl who so called like this album, who's really going to go to Best Buy, Target & actually pay for it?.
honestly---I am. Even if he didn't do it, he is one hell of a storyteller
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and he just sound so cool wit' it. I need to find a yacht to party on this summer
nerd.gif

I'm going to get it, I was just asking because everyone ALREADY has it. They say it's NICE, but who'd really buy something they got for free?.Guess I'm from the OLD school of SUPPORTING an artist

i support good music.

Will pick up and show my support.

Hope he sells good cause this album really is worth it

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

hell yea i said epic.....thats how i feel.....avery storm killed the hook and its my favorite track on the cd......."rich off cocaine" will still get bumped in 2014 and on
laugh.gif
---been ridin' to "on top of the world" since early March
laugh.gif

But it still goes extra hard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yea i've been on it since march too
laugh.gif