[| -- Official Ricky Ross "Deeper Than Rap" Album Thread: Drops April 21st -- |]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Album is FIRE

Dude better not EVER leave J.U.S.T.I.C.E League
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

yea this %+%$ is crazy...

obv he gettin maaaad spins down here in FL....

how bout any of your states?

i think he goin 300-400k...

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Like one dude said, this album is all you need in the summertime. Yacht Club is the %%@#

already have 42 spins on iTunes.

Album is straight heat. Plain and simple. *@!! his history....dude makes great music.

The album goes hard. I like that track with Dream too. The only one I don't mess with is the track with Foxy Brown.

The Foxy Brown song is definitely out of place. It's listenable, but it doesn't fit right after Lay Back (which is
pimp.gif
).

Yall really think Ross gone sell? Dont get me wrong I hope he puts up crazy numbers but where are you getting your predictions from?

I'm trying to put the CO !%!! behind me and give dude album a listen....I see some mixed reactions on here....is it worth it ya'll???

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Like one dude said, this album is all you need in the summertime. Yacht Club is the %%@#

Album is straight heat. Plain and simple. *@!! his history....dude makes great music.
Truth and Yacht Club is straight heat rocks like duke said
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Rick Ross ripped it on Crack A Bottle. Its on WSHH.

Ross is going to gold with this album but I don't care. This album is solid.

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Truth and Yacht Club is straight heat rocks like duke said
pimp.gif

I'm a greedy genius no ref to those ugly clothes!!!!

Originally Posted by dreClark

++%% outta here, that song w/ Dream is terrible. From the hook, to the beat, to everything else in between.

Back
Top Bottom