Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
how hard were these to acquire w the 270 price tag?

& how hard will the OIympics be to get? Cause I plan on trying to get them, but have no idea whether they're a GR or not.

& how hard will the OIympics be to get? Cause I plan on trying to get them, but have no idea whether they're a GR or not.

The Gold Medals Are Not A GR..I'm Hearing High 20's to Low 30's each HOH

Now anytime there is a limited release, people are jumping on them and expecting to make a $600 profit on them :x

RIP hunting down shoes that I missed on RD

Congrats to those who wanted and got these though

Wondering the same thing seems like FL and FNL arent getting them online so it will be interesing release...

OLYMPICS ARE NOT GR AND WILL PROBABLY BE HARDER TO GET AS IT SEEMS THERE IS MORE DEMAND AND PEOPLE WHO LIKE THEM MORE THAN THE CROWN JEWELS. NOT TO MENTION THE OTHER OLYMPIC COLORWAYS RELEASING AS WELL.

MY BODY IS NOT READY.

The Gold Medals Are Not A GR..I'm Hearing High 20's to Low 30's each HOH

SMH what does a brother have to do to get a shoe, comfortably, nowadays?

Once people see the resell prices for the ones that dropped today, they'll surely be in line for the USAs next week. shame.

Now anytime there is a limited release, people are jumping on them and expecting to make a $600 profit on them :x
RIP hunting down shoes that I missed on RD
Congrats to those who wanted and got these though

Exactly...somewhere along the lines resellers thought that EVERY limited release...or even every GR release is the next SB8, Concord, or Big Bang...but hey sometimes you can't knock the huslte. I guess...right? :rolleyes

OLYMPICS ARE NOT GR AND WILL PROBABLY BE HARDER TO GET AS IT SEEMS THERE IS MORE DEMAND AND PEOPLE WHO LIKE THEM MORE THAN THE CROWN JEWELS. NOT TO MENTION THE OTHER OLYMPIC COLORWAYS RELEASING AS WELL.
MY BODY IS NOT READY.

Truth...and pisses me off. Especially when there has been plenty of people who have disliked the X from the beginning AND the price tag, now opinions are starting to change, which is bound to happen, but now seems the game has changed a bit on the USA's. Hit up a few of my spots yesterday and some of their stories have changed too. GSP which has a HIGH VOLUME FTL, Champs, Footaction, and FNL are a big goose egg for the USA's next week. Really guys? Not a single damn store gonna have them. At least I have HoH options but still...

My body is ready as well...my patience though? That's another story :tongue:

Gonna be madness online next week for OLY's. back to back $270's hopefully tap some people out. Fireberry's did indeed come out clean. neve rever judge a shoe from early release pics. with that being said CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE JADES

i am in ZERO mod to campout for the usa lebrons guess i will not be copping i got better things to do than sleep on a line. SMH

Truth...and pisses me off. Especially when there has been plenty of people who have disliked the X from the beginning AND the price tag, now opinions are starting to change, which is bound to happen, but now seems the game has changed a bit on the USA's. Hit up a few of my spots yesterday and some of their stories have changed too. GSP which has a HIGH VOLUME FTL, Champs, Footaction, and FNL are a big goose egg for the USA's next week. Really guys? Not a single damn store gonna have them. At least I have HoH options but still...
My body is ready as well...my patience though? That's another story :tongue:

Definitely added more hype to the USA's next saturday.

And just a heads up to those that are trying to cop from HOH's cause I know out here in So Cal they are gonna be doing raffles again. Just make sure to call or pop to see how they're gonna be handling the release.

Gonna be madness online next week for OLY's. back to back $270's hopefully tap some people out. Fireberry's did indeed come out clean. neve rever judge a shoe from early release pics. with that being said CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE JADES

Yea its gonna be really bad for NDC people are gonna go after Brons, Kd's, Kobe's And the Hyperdunk will go last.. NIke better get there servers right lol

[h1]Nike Lebron X 10 Blue Sapphire Diamond Wind Chill PS Sneaker Review With @DjDelz [/h1]

I love those fireberries, can't see myself paying over 7 for em tho.

& I have a feeling only places doing RSVP/Raffles are getting the GM, new policy remember?!.

With the alternate laces ( which I actually prefer).

Nice shot

Did you have any trouble with the Flywire loops on the lace switch???

someone said they had to use paper clips so they didn't slip back in behind the Hypefuse mat'l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom