Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be nice if someone puts in the other laces that came with it and post pictures so we all could see what it would look like.
i know. Its bad enough some of us were not lucky to get them, its the least ya'll could do bastards!!!!! 
happy.gif

I see the guy replied and said it was a joke but honestly wouldn't even took that comment as any type of shade anyway. I always figure somebody must have came at yall negatively before in this type of way to feel defensive about it and even if it was bump it its the internet no biggie. You know how some people are.

It was always sarcastically geared as the new breed seems to think shoes are to be stocked and not worn. Awesome Blossom had people in a rage when he balled in his Elites.

that looks like a nice quality swoosh, Nike...
mean.gif

yes i know these shoes are meant for basketball and it may make sense if its flexible... but i really dont care.
i seen the same thing and it looks like my only dissapointment. Isnt it supposed to be superimposed and stiff? *shrug* still copping. 

that looks like a nice quality swoosh, Nike... :smh:
yes i know these shoes are meant for basketball and it may make sense if its flexible... but i really dont care.

i dont have that issue on my USAs. i think its due to the way he loosely laced his shoes...which most shoes will have that issue in some part of the shoe when laced that way.

are the Oylmpics  going to be available online at eastbay and FTL 
At this time, we do not have information on the LeBron X "Olympic" colorway. We ask that you please check back for any updates.

EastbayRep - Christina

Last edited:
Crown Jewels are looking slick. I personally wouldn't pay that much for a shoe, but cheers to those that got them.

I'm just hoping we get a clean colorway like the Freegums that cats will sleep on and I can scoop with a discount.

The X's look great on feet. Can wait to see more of the colorways like the Dunkman's and Blackouts.

TWNTY8: nice pics man, really making me like the X, not a big fan of the Crown Jewels besides the sole and lacelock, can't wait for the Jades :pimp:

congrats TWNTY8 and others. the packaging is great on those!

i dont understand...so...if you dont ball in your kicks you are a hypebeast?

i have a natural progression with my shoes, i wear them all casually to start. then if they get too messed up for casual wear then i will play ball in them. i dont think that makes someone a hypebeast

that is one of the most overused word on this site along with hater. hater and hypebeast.

those corwn jewels look dope :smokin nice pick up

Anyone know how to report websites that sell fake sneakers to nike ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom