Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say homie you forgot about the 8 v1 which was and is one of the best put together Lebron colorways to date, then again to each their own.

THIS

8v1 is classic

OAN

Last edited:
you paid retail?

so there's no padding behind the dynamic flywire? Looks flimsy.

Last edited:
you paid retail?
so there's no padding behind the dynamic flywire? Looks flimsy.

i wouldnt call it flimsy. the tongue is the buffer between the dynamic flywire and your foot. this is the first time i have owned a shoe with dynamic flywire, one thing i noticed is that the flywire can come out of its slot while unlaced if you arent aware. the fuse material is quite leather like as stated in the great video. no problems with the fuse process for me. shoe has great detail. laces are super thick and the holes themselves are almost like lace locks ( i guess this is due to laces being so thick ) the way the flywire is visible thru the vents is nice. its not like the visible flywire on the Kobe's or the lebron 8v1. i like it. GREAT DETAIL IN THIS SHOE. i am def a fan.

the view while on foot looking down is tight. (this is one of the most important aspects of a shoe imo)

an old college buddy of mine that works for a certain shoe company that will remain nameless finally came thru (he was supposed to come thru on a championship pack for me. but we all know how that went) i paid over retail but not as much as air-knight was charging.

i dont have the hookup like that so i didnt want to mention at first.

Last edited:
i wouldnt call it flimsy. the tongue is the buffer between the dynamic flywire and your foot. this is the first time i have owned a shoe with dynamic flywire, one thing i noticed is that the flywire can come out of its slot while unlaced if you arent aware. the fuse material is quite leather like as stated in the great video. no problems with the fuse process for me. shoe has great detail. laces are super thick and the holes themselves are almost like lace locks ( i guess this is due to laces being so thick ) the way the flywire is visible thru the vents is nice. its not like the visible flywire on the Kobe's or the lebron 8v1. i like it. GREAT DETAIL IN THIS SHOE. i am def a fan.
the view while on foot looking down is tight. (this is one of the most important aspects of a shoe imo)
an old college buddy of mine that works for a certain shoe company that will remain nameless finally came thru (he was supposed to come thru on a championship pack for me. but we all know how that went) i paid over retail but not as much as air-knight was charging.
i dont have the hookup like that so i didnt want to mention at first.

Would you say that it feels like the 'leatherette' you find in recent vehicles? It would make sense as Hyperfuse looks to be a blend of vinyl and mesh.

nice nice. So how is the Zoom Max set up? Close to the 8 comfort wise?

close to 8...def comfy...but not 8 :D

part of the reason i think is that the insert isnt as thick as the 8s was.

i wear a 10 in jordans/other nikes and a 10.5 usually in lebrons. 10.5 fits good and i have a wide foot

Would you say that it feels like the 'leatherette' you find in recent vehicles? It would make sense as Hyperfuse looks to be a blend of vinyl and mesh.

i wouldnt call it leatherette. its a leathery fuse.

you still can feel the second layer of the fuse on the toebox and see it as well. there is extra material near the diamond on the toebox so its smooth.

i think if it was leatherette it would give a cheap feel. its best described as a leatherish hyperfuse material. thumbs up from me.

very detailed shoe and seems to be well made. not alot of stitching on the shoe. 95% fused

just standing up in them is very comfy

i dont ball in my kicks so i cant give any feedback on that aspect of them.

i wouldnt call it leatherette. its a leathery fuse.

you still can feel the second layer of the fuse on the toebox and see it as well. there is extra material near the diamond on the toebox so its smooth.

i think if it was leatherette it would give a cheap feel. its best described as a leatherish hyperfuse material. thumbs up from me.

very detailed shoe and seems to be well made. not alot of stitching on the shoe. 95% fused

just standing up in them is very comfy

i dont ball in my kicks so i cant give any feedback on that aspect of them.

Have you held the LeBron 9 University of Miami? Those were leather(y) as well, which I found very nice considering the rest of lebron 9s (to my knowledge) were all synthetic.

insert only comes up halfway only to expose the + system. i thought that was good as well

very similar to the 8 in shape and fits llike hyperdunk 2012. like the guy said, go try on hyperdunk 2012 if you want to get a better idea of fit. i tried my olympic elite socks with them and they were a bit snug.

Have you held the LeBron 9 University of Miami? Those were leather(y) as well, which I found very nice considering the rest of lebron 9s (to my knowledge) were all synthetic.

never held the miami version. i have a few versions of the 9 and the feel of the fuse is totally different. its not rigid and stiff like the 9 at all. more breathable thru vents and maneuverable.

*sigh*. dont know what to say. I must be losing it but these are absolutely  Feuergott  with jeans on.

I'mma have to see them "Jades" in person...And am I wrong or right on this...The + versions have the diamond Swoosh, and the regular have just the regular printed Swoosh on them???

I'mma have to see them "Jades" in person...And am I wrong or right on this...The + versions have the diamond Swoosh, and the regular have just the regular printed Swoosh on them???

correct

How do these feel as for walking around in???

good, similar to the 8s and the 9 lows...the insert isnt as thick as the 8s or 9 lows though. very responsive as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom