Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
typo for the Aways? normally Nike releases the regular version Aways at the end of October.. and we already saw pics of those so i dont understand why there will be a 290 version of Aways also if this info is correct...
i am tho very interested in the "black diamond" colorway
nerd.gif
Not sure what you are asking on the Aways?

The 10/23 is a Black/Red colorway, but not the colorway posted in this thread...it is $290, it is a X+

On the Black Diamond...it isn't the boring Triple Black of years past...there is "depth" to the colorway...

JM
Thanks for the info on the Black Diamonds...I'm intrigued.

Out of the ones you've "seen" so far, what is your fav?

GEEZ LA WEEZ They are SIIIIIICCKK!!!

Probably the only pair of Lebron 10s im getting this go around. Like i said, im cooling down on buying all these shoes! I got too! lol

i understand that, im just confused as to why Nike would be releasing another black/red colorway and making it a X+
thanks for more info on the black diamonds :pimp:
It hasnt been the first time they made two Bred colorways.........(I.E) the IVs)..... and of course it to make more money, the + version probably looks better than the bred cw we have pics of.

You click the multi buttons on the comments you want to quote then you hit quote on one of them. If you hit quote on a double comment like the one above it should just work.

I'm saying no sense as in China celebrating USAB Men's success. I understand the business sense of it. It also stirs up a buzz here. I just find it odd that they didn't ride the olympic hype with them. When we won gold, I was inclined to buy all three gold medal shoes, but now I just want the Lebron X. Other two are just meh, where as before I was hyped to buy all of them.
Whats the need to ride the hype when they'll still sell out? Nike knows what they're doing.

nice vid back there by nightwing. gotta go try on some hd 2012 to identify my size in these. would definitely grab a pair or 2 to ball in.

Copped.

So far the only colorway I'm feeling is the Gold Medals but I'm sure there will be some something will pop up later on down the road....... it always does. :smh:

i must admit...that video put it over the top for me with the olympic colorway

i hope the other colors are tight as well.

so far i am only impressed by the olympic colorway

that video sold me on the olympic X's :smokin (but I still wish nike releases the regular olympic X's with the red swoosh :frown: )
some screen caps from nightwing's video:

Last edited:
I like the lace lock

Would like to get it to use on another color X

Still like the away FL's best so far

Was already sold on this CW from the start but Nightwing's vid just pushed it over the top for me. Can't wait for more CW's to drop and some more official photos....does JM have any more tidbits for us? lol :smokin

Not sure if i'll buy them yet, but I def won't get the 300+ version that's for sure (have no use for Nike + or a gold check).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom