Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Miami Nights keep calling me with every pics I see, but I just cant...
embarassed.gif

what size are you? 10.5?

since youre asking, Im an 11.5.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

9 slh 8 slh
Humble collection so far... gave my Breds to my nephew last week. Had a good run with them (Didn't throw doubles in)

frown.gif
 so long 9 mids. This was a great shoe model and CW's. hopefully the elites and lows intrigue us and can hold us over until the 10 comes out. Seems like this model came and went. On to the next...

Nice Collection.
Yeah I have to say (minus the Cool Greys and the Nike ID Pair) I think you have the ideal Lebron 9 collection not to over saturated or excessive but straight to the point with all of the heavy hitters colorways
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

South beach elite?!A lot of grey on it. I know they will look even better with better shots. Put me down for one.

Hype will be warranted. Clear sole mint midsole grey upper. Only small accents of pink. After the success of the 8 SB I just hope I can grab a pair. (no hype beast here either. I grab plenty GR and limited cw's. Just like the model)

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Would love to get a pair. I already know chances are slim tho. I can't fight with these beasts.

Exactly how I feel. Had to pay resell prices last year after I missed out. Luckily I got them before prices got stupid. So many resellers will buy sb 9's just thinking that they have the next sb or galaxy foam. Then a bunch of others will get them at $250 as a cheap alternative to sb 8. Bad when $250 is a cheap alternative.

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by phillywise

NOT MY PIC... just sharing.

Not touching the South Beach 8's at all!
30t6p3b.gif
But they still will be touching my shoe collection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I think they'll look more appealing to people with the Pink shoe laces in them to make the pink pop more.
nike-lebron-9-ps-elite-wolf-grey-mint-candy-new-green-pink-flash-3.jpg

Thank God they didnt make them look like the South Beach 8s...I was about to get mad. Leave that story with the 8s, the 9 is a whole diffrent BEAST!

Looks like I will be getting the White Home and Teal Elites...and im done.

oh and the slh too

Back
Top Bottom