Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

OD weird, went to FL and Eastbay this morning it says they weren't in stock, now it says they won't be available for another 15 hours??? Eastbay Ray where you at???

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Eastbay put up a timer again for the Big Bangs:

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...H#sku=20811800&size=08.0

This is getting weird man. I want to try for them again, but if they sell out in 10 seconds again I'm going to be pissed 
mad.gif

ISN'T IT AN ERROR WHEN THE TIMERS COME BACK ON? I REMEMBER IT HAPPENING BEFORE AND THE REP SAID IT WAS A SYSTEM ERROR.

HOPEFULLY I'M WRONG.

Worst day for shoes I can recall for me. Me getting a pair was out of my own hands...for a "normal" release though. Shoes like the Aston Martin pack, Ray Allen 13, even shoes like the Air Derrty Barkleys & Undefeated 4s are one thing, those aren't intended to be available for the mass public...these shoes are intended to celebrate a player making the All Star team though and we celebrate this achievement with the merchandise and watching the game. Why the hell are these near impossible to get now? Bull +*%$

Idk if it was a glitch or something wrong with my computer, but as soon as the countdown on Footlocker.com, Eastbay & Footaction hit zero and the add to cart button popped up it hit my size 11 in the Lebrons and add to cart 2 seconds later after "processing" it says sold out on all three.. In 5-7 seconds??!!?? C'mon son.. Impossible.. Then I hear ppl getting theirs and EASTBAY announces 20 mins later they sold out ? Something ain't right.. They needa do away with phone orders cuz that seems like the only way to get thru.. Level it for everybody besides just luck on the phone getting thru and upgrade their damn servers.. Anybody else have that same problem last night?

In Atl its crazy. Southlake mall had a 1000 people last night closed mall down. Went this morning and they not even opening til 12. Each release getting worst and worst.

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Idk if it was a glitch or something wrong with my computer, but as soon as the countdown on Footlocker.com, Eastbay & Footaction hit zero and the add to cart button popped up it hit my size 11 in the Lebrons and add to cart 2 seconds later after "processing" it says sold out on all three.. In 5-7 seconds??!!?? C'mon son.. Impossible.. Then I hear ppl getting theirs and EASTBAY announces 20 mins later they sold out ? Something ain't right.. They needa do away with phone orders cuz that seems like the only way to get thru.. Level it for everybody besides just luck on the phone getting thru and upgrade their damn servers.. Anybody else have that same problem last night?

Exact thing happened to me bro. The countdown timer hit 0 and I refreshed and 10 seconds later added them to my cart and tried to checkout and they were gone. It's no way in hell these shoes should sell out in 10 seconds. With the way things have been going with the online releases, it may be easier to just go to the mall to try to get the shoes.

Originally Posted by Vinod869

Got all the way to the processing your payment... and then after about 2 mins on that screen, it says your session timed out due to inactivity.  lol, i said online or bust. there that goes.
same
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

about to head to Roosevelt Field HOH in a little, gonna scoop the Bron's and Kd's

Just called and said they sold out of everything, you manage to get a pair? 

I give up. Missed out on the release at Champs in Pentagon City, NDC fell apart on me and I didn't make the drive to Columbia Mall at midnight. I refuse to pay resell prices either, so it's curtains in the DMV

Copped my big bangs from HOH Northline. Got an 11.5, wish I could have gotten a 12 but besides that such a beautiful shoe

Damn. EastBay, Footlocker in Boston, Niketown in Boston just dont like me today. DANG!!! Hopefully I can find these if not, SLH better be an easy grab or I will be TIGHT!!!!

I just want an explanation on how I time out due to inactivity, when I am actively trying purchase a pair of shoes. I mean damn what's the deal. Nike doesn't need to this ultra hyper limited BS. They are a piliar in the fashion industry. Save stunts like this for companies like Bape, Supreme and the like. NDC=NinjaDonteemClick

Aight, my bad y'all. Kinda hand that rant boiling over. I'm cool now...

Originally Posted by marsh

Copped my big bangs from HOH Northline. Got an 11.5, wish I could have gotten a 12 but besides that such a beautiful shoe

Are they sold out? I need an 11.5 and just got back in town.

So HOH KOP is the only place in eastern PA to get these? No villas, no ftls, I must be looking in the wrong places or something. I hate relying on ndc and eastbay for releases

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

In Atl its crazy. Southlake mall had a 1000 people last night closed mall down. Went this morning and they not even opening til 12. Each release getting worst and worst.

damn, 1000 people there? glad southlake is not part of my plan....

Set myself a limit of $250. Not paying a dime over. We'll see how this goes, I'm definitely not counting on a pair

Back
Top Bottom