Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Set myself a limit of $250. Not paying a dime over. We'll see how this goes, I'm definitely not counting on a pair

Cheapest price is $420 on eBay. Don't see them coming down 40% with all the people that missed out.

I tried last night and was salty. No place in my state got these so online was my only chance. But I guess thats how it goes in sneaker culture you win some and lose some. But its sad to see kids getting stabbed, robbed, and all these other things over limited Nikes. Not cool at all.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by marsh

Copped my big bangs from HOH Northline. Got an 11.5, wish I could have gotten a 12 but besides that such a beautiful shoe

Are they sold out? I need an 11.5 and just got back in town.

Yea im pretty sure they are. They gave out all the tickets

was at hoh harlem dudes were selling tickets for $20 i figured what the heck.. would of spent alot more time then i did.. was out there for like 30 minutes tops.. got my big bangs.. sweet shoe.. feels a little more roomy than my china's, am i bugging?

NBA Store has by far the least knowledgeable staff on hand. Every call inquiring about the BB's has gotten me a different response. Now, they're saying that they don't see any info in their systems about them. Ridiculous.

NBA Store has by far the least knowledgeable staff on hand. Every call inquiring about the BB's has gotten me a different response. Now, they're saying that they don't see any info in their systems about them. Ridiculous.

I just called and they told me 12am central they would be released.

This. I called them earlier, the girl told me they don't have them at all, and then said they might be popping up online any sec...W T F
mad.gif
  they have it or they don't?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Smh @ Nike Europe site having all those shoes SITTING. We need a overseas hook up.

Look at the prices they're in the 230-240 range. You can buy those sneakers for that price here and the galaxies are almost sold out. Was going to see if I could buy a pair and ship it to some family but, they don't have my size.

Nice pickups SneakerMane and Mamba. I missed out on the Lebrons when the mall finally opened due to that last minute "oh we're giving out wristbands for these and not telling anyone" stunt, but I told myself i wasnt leaving empty handed after waiting at that mall for 4 hours, so I was able to cop a pair of the All Star Kobes and Dave White Jordan 1s in my size. I still want those Lebrons though.

Smh by far the worst release I went too....I camped out at ntny last night I got there at 930 last night.....everyone that was there was a reseller Smh.....finally 6 am comes and I never even got to see the Damn shoe in person by the time I got in only a size 13 left...I needed a 10.....left with the kobes tho but I didn't even want them.....never again will I camp out for a shoe....now I'm in the hunt for a size 10

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by weapon

Here is what I don't understand...

You show up to buy a pair of the Lerbon IX's for instance, and let's say you see, 200 people, ok. What HONESTLY makes you think that this shoe store has EVERY SIZE to accommodate EVERYONE ahead of you and then magically have your size?

If you do your homework, like everyone on this size hopefully does, shouldn't you know already if that particular model is limited or not.

QFT. I will never get this. Do you think that many people will give up and leave the line?
Ignorance and a lack of common sense my bros - this transcends across all ages and races.

I mean, there were 100+ people at the SB release in MIA, and everyone got a pair plus some. I can't see why you wouldn't at least have hope the store unless really small would have your size.

Worst new feeling is having to buy a size you don't wear. MOA was orderly thanks to mall police but I had to walk out with a 9.5 when I needed a 12-13...oh well, better than nothing.

got my pair this morning at HoH in KC...+%%! was crazy but 13th in line & successful, these looks way more red in person

Back
Top Bottom