Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

On my way to wait in a line at NT NY..hopin to score Lebrons and Durants
frown.gif
..not lookin forward to the weather in NYC tho..

no go on nbastore, the guy told me he doesn't know if they are going to be available, only thing he can suggest was to check throughout the day. No clue what that means. You either have it or you don't.

damn a ninja got to sleep.
They told me the same.
Good for nba store. He said they won't put them on the front of the page because they will sell out to quick. So just keep watching. I'll try again in the morning when I NEED to wake up...

This release was a fail for me so far. Walter's ATL was a no go cause the line is down the block, and my back up plan at S. Dekalb Mall was an EPIC fail. I've been trying to reach out to Foot Action for a week about the Lebrons and nobody was able to give me any information about this release but they told me to call them yesterday, and the line was busy ALL DAY. I woke up today at 5am to get to the mall and line up at 6, and when I get here I found out they gave out wristbands yesterday? @!%? Now I can't get into the mall when Foot Action opens at 8. I'm still sitting in front of the mall to see if there is anything I can get when the mall officially opens at 10 cause I'm not leaving empty handed.

anybody else got email confirmation from eastbay? want to know if i'm still the only dude waiting. Going to brace myself for a coupon smh

Originally Posted by andfattoo

keep hope alive bruh

I'm trying fam. I put a lot of planning into this and it still wasn't enough. I got my job to let me come in later than usual, I called every store that I knew if in the metro ATL area and only found 2 that got all of the All Star kicks. I think our HOH got them but ATL's HOH isn't all that from what I've heard. The line at the mall is like 40 people deep right now and they have 6 police officers by the entrance.I took this picture about 20 min ago.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

keep hope alive bruh

I'm trying fam. I put a lot of planning into this and it still wasn't enough. I got my job to let me come in later than usual, I called every store that I knew if in the metro ATL area and only found 2 that got all of the All Star kicks. I think our HOH got them but ATL's HOH isn't all that from what I've heard. The line at the mall is like 40 people deep right now and they have 6 police officers by the entrance.I took this picture about 20 min ago.

you got in line 20 ppl deep?  i think you have a pretty solid chance.

Originally Posted by weapon

Here is what I don't understand...

You show up to buy a pair of the Lerbon IX's for instance, and let's say you see, 200 people, ok. What HONESTLY makes you think that this shoe store has EVERY SIZE to accommodate EVERYONE ahead of you and then magically have your size?

If you do your homework, like everyone on this size hopefully does, shouldn't you know already if that particular model is limited or not.

QFT. I will never get this. Do you think that many people will give up and leave the line?

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

keep hope alive bruh

you got in line 20 ppl deep?  i think you have a pretty solid chance.

I defjnitely would have if Foot Action stuck to their original plan by just having people line up at 6am like they originally told me on Wednesday, instead of pulling a shady move yesterday by handing out wristbands and leaving their phones off the hook all day so people couldnt get through and ask about the release.

Landed a 13 on NDC last night, but Eastbay was a big hassle as usual. Better luck next time to those who are missing out, sometimes you win and sometimes you don't.

Back
Top Bottom