Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Alf7AX-CIAAQKFf.png:large

Alf0WaZCIAEZesY.png:large

AlfYzNsCMAERYix.png:large

AlfXdb0CQAAvcWO.jpg:large

ill have to see actual pics of the foamposite... either way i wont do any ids for the fact that there is still heat coming out

That clear sole space jam id is copped ASAP on the 14th. If I can throw some navy speckles on the midsole. Let's go

are the ID's up on nikeid yet?

and lol @ the thought of MN's being "gay". Im guessing its b/c of the pink laces. so since thats the train of thought for all sneakers with pink accents, lets see....

south beaches... gay. yeezys... gay. clerk 90's... gay. agassi's... gay.

must I go on or have you realized how stupid that reasoning is yet?

Originally Posted by Weatherman

lol.. people have been begging for Lebrons to be on ID eve since the inception of the line, and now it's a problem??? People are seriously never satisfied..

Personally, I think the Foamposite works if used like that last pic. Those look excellent. The thing is, they need to have some Foam color options that match up with the other color options of the upper. Having the clover be a totally different color than the rest of the shoe really throws things off. But, the most recent pic kinda has me excited. Love the speckled midsole option!

Miami Nights or Hurricanes in 10.5.. I need you.

Also, Cool Greys in person are so
pimp.gif
Might have to grab those..

Now don't get me wrong.... I was always one of the few people that hated hearing the rumors since the LBJ6 was out about going to ID....
We already get 20+ colorways released and another 10-20 cws of pes that I dont think Nike needs to overdue or oversaturate the line anymore.

Being able to id these shoes kind of defeats the purpose of retroing them in 10-15 years after Lebron is retired...

For the other dude who made a smart comment with a rolling smiley face..... I'm actually a fan of foam on Lebrons. The 4s are a favorite of mine after the 7 and azg... 

Im not new to the Lebron line. I've been collecting since the first games in 03 and even tho I support JP I dislike the design of the Lebron 9 and still kept 2 pairs for myself..

This is half of a Lebron closet I have. The ds pairs I keep in storage so please don't address me like im some newbie because I offered my opinion on the Nike Id issue.

Curious what the Price hike will be with the translusent sole and foam material and speckles..BTW Nike will be making a mistake for their sales if they have that electric green option, because I know people would make their own dunkman before they buy nikes (When money isnt an option that is).

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

Originally Posted by Weatherman

lol.. people have been begging for Lebrons to be on ID eve since the inception of the line, and now it's a problem??? People are seriously never satisfied..

Personally, I think the Foamposite works if used like that last pic. Those look excellent. The thing is, they need to have some Foam color options that match up with the other color options of the upper. Having the clover be a totally different color than the rest of the shoe really throws things off. But, the most recent pic kinda has me excited. Love the speckled midsole option!

Miami Nights or Hurricanes in 10.5.. I need you.

Also, Cool Greys in person are so
pimp.gif
Might have to grab those..

Now don't get me wrong.... I was always one of the few people that hated hearing the rumors since the LBJ6 was out about going to ID....
We already get 20+ colorways released and another 10-20 cws of pes that I dont think Nike needs to overdue or oversaturate the line anymore.

Being able to id these shoes kind of defeats the purpose of retroing them in 10-15 years after Lebron is retired...

For the other dude who made a smart comment with a rolling smiley face..... I'm actually a fan of foam on Lebrons. The 4s are a favorite of mine after the 7 and azg... 

Im not new to the Lebron line. I've been collecting since the first games in 03 and even tho I support JP I dislike the design of the Lebron 9 and still kept 2 pairs for myself..

This is half of a Lebron closet I have. The ds pairs I keep in storage so please don't address me like im some newbie because I offered my opinion on the Nike Id issue.
Wait who actually had the nerve to question lil penny Lebron kicks?
you all better stop! dude has HEEEAAAAATT!!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

uh even though it is IX related but shouldn't the discussion of iDs be in the iD thread? just sayin'

True. I forgot all about the ID thread. Kind of out of sight out of mind.

Question for my ATL heads, is NikeTown Atlanta still open?

I'm going to be in Atlanta tommorrow and was going to check them to see if they had the BHM IXs.

i can't believe I'm typing this, but I've completely moved on from copping 8's now. Never thought I'd pass up the opportunity to snatch up a great deal when it comes to 8's.

Dont like the foamposite option but the Space Jams up there are straight up kicking me in the head right now. been thinking about them since JP first posted!!

Originally Posted by toine2983

Question for my ATL heads, is NikeTown Atlanta still open?

I'm going to be in Atlanta tommorrow and was going to check them to see if they had the BHM IXs.

NT been gone. its now a nike running store. if i recall, they were over at Athlete's Foot inside Lenox Square.

Back
Top Bottom