Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

That swingman pic
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And those Spacejam foams are amazing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

Now don't get me wrong.... I was always one of the few people that hated hearing the rumors since the LBJ6 was out about going to ID....
We already get 20+ colorways released and another 10-20 cws of pes that I dont think Nike needs to overdue or oversaturate the line anymore.

Being able to id these shoes kind of defeats the purpose of retroing them in 10-15 years after Lebron is retired...

For the other dude who made a smart comment with a rolling smiley face..... I'm actually a fan of foam on Lebrons. The 4s are a favorite of mine after the 7 and azg... 

Im not new to the Lebron line. I've been collecting since the first games in 03 and even tho I support JP I dislike the design of the Lebron 9 and still kept 2 pairs for myself..

This is half of a Lebron closet I have. The ds pairs I keep in storage so please don't address me like im some newbie because I offered my opinion on the Nike Id issue.
Wait who actually had the nerve to question lil penny Lebron kicks?
you all better stop! dude has HEEEAAAAATT!!

Don't take it the wrong way lilpenny but are you really looking forward to a low quality retro 15 years from now?

Low quality? No. Retro Lebrons in general? Yes. I have followed the Line since I got the first games and og Azg... Ive put a lot of money into the shoe line and liked mostly all shoes shoes besides the 5s and 6s... Don't care for the 9s much either.
I just think if they wanna go the nike id route then dont release 20 colorways to the stores and have bron wear another 20 pes.... Why does 1 shoe need to have 100 colorways?

Imagine how detrimental it would be to jordan brand if one of their heads put 1-23 on Nike ids.... Sure it would be cool to see some of the colorways but it defeats the purpose of collecting and drops the sentimental value of the shoe when you cant even tell if a dude is wearing fakes or ids anymore..

When I see the Griffey's with red laces I can't help but think of the Red Carpets... and you KNOW that's a good thing indeed!

They need to be copped...

I have to disagree with lil penny. Not on the entire thing but just the id debate. Even if you have id you cannot ID every cw. With ID people will still want a big bang or swingman cw. Fans will still want to have the pair that they saw Lebron play in. You can have 100 cw's come out and if they retro in 15 years a nice cw that you couldn't ID in 2012 people will still buy. Even if they retro a pair you could iD its 15 years later. Jb re releases the same shoe from 4 years and it will sale. Your hitting people who may have missed out years ago or wants another pair for nostalgia purposes. Especially when the more limited pairs come people will still want them. A player as popular as Lebron or Kobe can retro years later and will have enough band wagon younger people who never saw them play and couldn't get id's lining up on 15 years.

This kid 2 weeks ago couldn't tell me Penny's real first name getting the red foams. In 15 years Nike won't she targeting us 40+ year olds.

Originally Posted by squall325

^wow they took off their shoes as if they know they weren't going back in the game. @.@

The game was literally over by the end of the third quarter. They could've caught a cab to the hotel.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by squall325

^wow they took off their shoes as if they know they weren't going back in the game. @.@

The game was literally over by the end of the third quarter. They could've caught a cab to the hotel.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hell man they coulda took their kicks off and left at halftime and been allright !!!!!!

those orange / gray id's Petrie posted are UN-BULL-E-VABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
pimp.gif

thanks for the twiiter wolf.. yeah that dude lilpenny got some heat for real..

foam option is dope, more excited about the splatter and clear sole option

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

I see a lot of opinions are changing on the swingmans now.. Hopefully it won't be a hard cop 

If you miss out you could ID something REAL similar...
350qurn.jpg

Although I think if you just head out on release day you should be fine.  So many heads trying to cop Galaxy Foams, Big Bang Lebrons, and all the other all-star joints that you'll get these somwhere.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

The medial view of these shoes is the worst thing about them.
Agreed man. Im usually a fan of bron shoes. But I really dislike that toe box. wish they could have just cut them different. love the side of the shoe. but looking down it make me go
alien.gif
THIS!
The ONLY part I hate of the shoe.
30t6p3b.gif

saw NikeID and someother dude on twitter post pics of the new options yesterday... I said the speckles look like !%%$, and they need to be schooled by BG03 in the speckle game. Dude got mad haha.

If those speckles come out anything like the 180 IDs they'll be
sick.gif

anyway... my first Lebrons EVAR!
20t30o0.jpg

Originally Posted by raichu098

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Who cares about how they're laced, the complete package is rivaling the big bangs 
eek.gif

I'm actually going to pass on the Bangs for these
pimp.gif
great decision 
depending on how difficult it will be to cop, I may pass too.   I have 2 must have foam ID's in mind right now.   That blue foam looks good. 
pimp.gif

Plus, I like the mango, swingmans and dunkmans better.   Decisions.

Back
Top Bottom