Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Let's start brand new clean thread for all Lebron IX Talk

Retain the same first post info and start new with the Bangs then Swings and Dunks

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

I see a lot of opinions are changing on the swingmans now.. Hopefully it won't be a hard cop 
My opinion definitely changed to cop eventually..to cop as soon as they drop
laugh.gif

Not gonna be back in town until early morning of the 25th. Depending on the amount of stores that are gonna get these around the H, I may skip the NDC lottery and hit up a store when I touch base back in the city.

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

So the asg drop on the 24th gota 25th ?

The 24th, the 25th has nothing to do with anything
On thursday the 23rd when the clock strikes 12:00 and it becomes Feb 24th 2012 the ASG will be released

You can sleep in on the 25th

The HYPE of the 9's bringing in Lebron haters and now Kobe only heads.
We're ALL IN!

Easy copp for sure in Vegas. Here I come! > BIG BANGS.

Ok not to get the hype train started, but I was just reading nikestore twitter (all the galaxy foam questions = 
laugh.gif
) , I ran across one where they said the swingmans will be a limited release? Now I know everyone says take what they say for a grain of salt, but the red foams (expected) and the royal 10's (not expected) BOTH sold out within minutes, after Nike called it limited, and after seeing BHM go, Im thinking the trend continues. Anyone heard any different?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

I've made my mind if I miss out on the ASG. I'm going to make me a sick ID to make up for my loss lol

X2

Me too. The good thing about the ID's is the hypebeasts can't ruin it. I love it. They can't campout for my own ID.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Ok not to get the hype train started, but I was just reading nikestore twitter (all the galaxy foam questions = 
laugh.gif
) , I ran across one where they said the swingmans will be a limited release? Now I know everyone says take what they say for a grain of salt, but the red foams (expected) and the royal 10's (not expected) BOTH sold out within minutes, after Nike called it limited, and after seeing BHM go, Im thinking the trend continues. Anyone heard any different?
nerd.gif

nikelebron has swingmans and dunkmans as general releases but have the big bangs as "EXCLUSIVE".

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

I see a lot of opinions are changing on the swingmans now.. Hopefully it won't be a hard cop 
My opinion definitely changed to cop eventually..to cop as soon as they drop
laugh.gif
Sadly, for me, this is the change of heart that I don't need from most folks.  I was hoping for an easy copp.
KidKrazy007 wrote:
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I expect the same sellout trending we've been seeing -- only because of hype and blasted resellers.

ID materials look good. But I plan to spend enough money on actual releases.
I may try to squeeze on ID in down the line thou.

Today to go see SafeHouse & hang out....

Unds The U....

Back
Top Bottom