Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Btw.....Team Lebron sure do luv the color grey. Like previously stated....Miami Nights, Cool Greys, BHMs, Dunkmans, Mangos & OSUs (yeah, you forgot those). Then we got Easter lows.....

Yes it's a lot if grey, but I think the details of each shoe still set them enough apart from each other. I'll have just about all of them when I'm done.

Here's some BHMs / Miami Nights comparison pics. Both shoes are TUFF!
smokin.gif
I'd rather have the Miami Nights than the BHMs. This pic made me realize I need to cop them ASAP.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

laugh.gif
Mad at who?  Oh man, you and your assumptions.  That old saying rings true here.
whatever u say bro, i was just trying to explain what i thought his reasoning was, bc i share the same thought process as him, from what i can tell. You did come off mad bc you stated how you disapproved him buying then trading... im glad you said that you arent mad tho... so that means ur
happy.gif
right? just be glad for the dude he was able to get what he wanted. He put in the work. Thats all im saying. its not like hes buying 10 pairs to make a profit

First thing I'm going to say is......NOBODY IS MAD AT ANYBODY ON THIS THREAD...especially myself.
This is a discussion forum. We are talking about shoes. Everyone is not going to agree with everything that is said. This childish way of thinking that if someone disagrees with what someone is saying.... They mad? When did this start?

That being said....nothing you said makes any sense to me. I've never bought shoes with the sole purpose to trade for anything else. I'm not Daniel Boone. If I want a shoe, I buy to wear. If I decide to sell a shoe that I own, it's because I no longer want that shoe so give me the money. Or I may trade something in my collection for something one of my homies might own that I want more.

I just don't understand the concept of someone spending money on shoes that they don't want to get a shoe down the line that they could of just bought straight up. Once again, I'm not mad....it's your money. But still it's dudes out here that are looking for BHM Lebrons & Kobes that would luv to still have access to buying a pair. But they can't cause cats got 5 pairs in their closet being held for trade bait. I'm just glad I've been doing this long enough where 9 times out of 10 resellers don't affect me one way or another.

That's it for me. Back to the Brons.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Btw.....Team Lebron sure do luv the color grey. Like previously stated....Miami Nights, Cool Greys, BHMs, Dunkmans, Mangos & OSUs (yeah, you forgot those). Then we got Easter lows.....

Yes it's a lot if grey, but I think the details of each shoe still set them enough apart from each other. I'll have just about all of them when I'm done.

smokin.gif
miami nights lookin like a gay BHM
2iu537q.gif

MN>>>>>BHM

Originally Posted by thatguy

Looks to me like ye MN, CG, and BHM are all just about the same shoe
CG and MN side by side are quite different. BHM is just flat out uninspired - MN is far better.

I went to my Local Hose Of Hops, saw the BHM, and they look Dope in person...from the pictures i thought they were bad.
But anyway, My HOH says they will be getting the Lebron 9 BIG BANGS....I will be there 5 in the morning to cop 3 pairs....2 for me

surprised alot of you like that foamposite option. Not for me. Interested to see some real life pics with that going on though.

What are the chances of finding a pair of cannons for retail?
Any shops still have them instock?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

surprised alot of you like that foamposite option. Not for me. Interested to see some real life pics with that going on though.

I think the foam option takes them to a whole new level. Brings in so many fans from both shoes and possibly adds a new performance side. But as for looks. Think a similar Kentucky style cw with the blue foam side blue speckles. I'm ready to mess around with it.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

smokin.gif
2iu537q.gif

MN>>>>>BHM
I bow down to your gifness. THis is CRAYYYY!!. This and the lakers gif is one of the most hilarious gifs ever
roll.gif

Uhhhh... ever think that although the foamposite option is there... you DON'T HAVE to use it? Some dudes are going to like it, some won't.
/Discussion 

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

smokin.gif
2iu537q.gif

MN>>>>>BHM

hay-there-random-23356578-500-327.jpg

didnt know you rollin like that my brotha

Back
Top Bottom