Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

finally getting my christmas 9's this sunday from craigslist
what are some tell-tale signs of fakes i should look out for?

sorry to bump this, but it got lost in all the BHM madness.
Can anyone help? Im meeting dude tomorrow. 

Check for nice leather on the front toe piece. It's the only 9 that has the nice leather. Also, make sure the shoes have both the red and green factory laces.

if someone wants to resale shoes, don't hate, just get the shoes you want so you don't pay for resale

Maybe it's just me but I think the lows look lame as hell. If they weren't Brons they'd wind up at outlets no question, they look like run-of-the-mill hyperfuses.

It was madness out there trying to copp with the White releasing today
30t6p3b.gif

But it was worth it...

fng2e9.jpg

pimp.gif

For LA heads, Nike Santa Monica still has the BHM sizes 8, 8.5, 9.5, and 14 available. First come first serve and no phone orders.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Air Brock 5

Drive an hour n a half n stood/sat in line for about 6 hours for the 1s and they only got like 10-20 pairs maybe. Figured I didn't wanna go home empty-handed so I picked up some Bron's and Kobe's. The Bron's are actually pretty nice. Kobe's are ok. Anyway, I guess now I have a way to get other shoes.

From the store to the sig
pimp.gif
must have been pretty nice

roll.gif

copped the bhm, can't wait til they arrive. I was debating on getting the cgs but I decided on these when pics first popped up. they are subtle with a bit of flare, something i can rock on the reg. I'm liking what the team is doing with the lbj cws by adding the best detail to the liner. only thing on my list is bbs until the elites come out, depending if the mvps are going to be a 9 or elite.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Air Brock 5

Dear sneakermane, I resell to get what I want. So please don't hate on me because I made the adjustment to counter the ppl who resell solely for the hype and money. If anything it's necessary nowadays. And I'm anything but new at this. If there is somethin comin out that I can trade or sell to get somethin else that I want then u had better believe I'm gonna do it.

GL with what you have to trade with. Kobes are horrible and Lebrons are so so at best. What are you trading them for? Lesser valued shoes and GRs?

Let me try to understand this. You have a pair of Lebron BHM. You want to trade for a pair of.....Lebron 8 lows Sprites. The trader says give me BHMs & $40. You got your Sprites.

The thing is, couldn't you have just bought the Sprites for the $220-$240 price that they going for?
30t6p3b.gif

Simply put, you could of bought whatever shoe/shoes you have your sights set on with the amount of $$$ you just dropped on all those Lebrons & Kobes. Over $800....

And those same Kobes & Lebrons would still be in the store for people that actually want the shoes.
But he is balancing it out! He is reselling not because of hype but because of another reason! Let that boy resell and get his little $30-$35 profit, doin it big 
laugh.gif

Luckily, sneakermane, for people like you and me (and I'm sure many others) we don't have to resell to "get what we want" 
pimp.gif

Anyways, lets not get this thread side tracked

Ready for the big bangs. Heard a guy this morning at hoh saying there will be a lot of big bangs in Orlando. Saying they get more questions about the galaxy foams and asg kds

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Resellers.....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways....copped my BHM Lebrons. Easiest cop I've had in a while.

I heard PG Plaza was off the chain as usual, thou.
Go ahead and post those nice on foot pictures of the BHM's sneakermane

Trust me, after I go in on March 2.....I'ma do a mini-Lebron 9 Marathon.
happy.gif

Also...I think Nike is getting it right with the sizing. My BHMs fit similar to my FreeGums. No way as snug as my other pairs.
Im gonna stop at a footlocker this week and try a pair of freegums.  I wanna feel the difference.  It bothered me that I had to size up in these for the breds.

Damn y'all and your pics of BHM IXs.
30t6p3b.gif

Gonna hunt for a pair next week.

Were they available at Footlocker, Champs, Niketown's etc. ?

After seein sneakermane's pics..I'm glad I passed..look too much like the Miami Nights..don't really need another pair that looks too similar..but good pickup to those who copped..sorta a let down imo..

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Go ahead and post those nice on foot pictures of the BHM's sneakermane

Trust me, after I go in on March 2.....I'ma do a mini-Lebron 9 Marathon.
happy.gif

Also...I think Nike is getting it right with the sizing. My BHMs fit similar to my FreeGums. No way as snug as my other pairs.
Im gonna stop at a footlocker this week and try a pair of freegums.  I wanna feel the difference.  It bothered me that I had to size up in these for the breds.

The sizing is a bit whacky.  I had to size up on all my 9's, but Freegums were too roomy for me.  So I tried my normal size and I felt them pinching my big toe.  I just left them alone.  Sexy colorway though.
No more BHM's in NYC.  FTL Herald Square sold their last night according to a worker there.

half size up is still the way to go. wore 10.5 Cannons all day, just tried on my 11 BHM and I feel free as hell. 10.5 is my normal shoe size, but not with the ix's.

On the hunt for some Cannon's sz. 11.

bhm are under rated... they may have some of the same colors as the miami night, but i got both and they are wayyyy different... pics dont do it justice. All the BHM touches make this shoe so special. For those hating on the black and grey color scheme. What color were they supposed to use? The shoe is nice... coulda used a few more of the african colors accenting here and there, but its a nice subtle touch. When yal see ppl with em yal will see

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

bhm are under rated... they may have some of the same colors as the miami night, but i got both and they are wayyyy different... pics dont do it justice. All the BHM touches make this shoe so special. For those hating on the black and grey color scheme. What color were they supposed to use? The shoe is nice... coulda used a few more of the african colors accenting here and there(like on the hell lebron crown logo), but its a nice subtle touch. When yal see ppl with em yal will see

Back
Top Bottom