Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by gpatrick15

Originally Posted by uptown2k

I heat the new Lebron IX 9 ID option is gonna be GITD soles. Cant wait to make a pair. I almost made a pair last week, I'm glad I waited now!!! 14th cant come soon enough
GITD?

Glow in the dark

Thats like going to the store expecting to get a Turbo Man but theyre all out so they expect you to settle for a Booster

for those who havent seen Jingle all the Way
30t6p3b.gif

Dear sneakermane, I resell to get what I want. So please don't hate on me because I made the adjustment to counter the ppl who resell solely for the hype and money. If anything it's necessary nowadays. And I'm anything but new at this. If there is somethin comin out that I can trade or sell to get somethin else that I want then u had better believe I'm gonna do it.

any1 can help me out with some legit reasonable priced preorder sites........might just go ahead and pre order the all star to avoid headache

Originally Posted by Air Brock 5

Dear sneakermane, I resell to get what I want. So please don't hate on me because I made the adjustment to counter the ppl who resell solely for the hype and money. If anything it's necessary nowadays. And I'm anything but new at this. If there is somethin comin out that I can trade or sell to get somethin else that I want then u had better believe I'm gonna do it.

GL with what you have to trade with. Kobes are horrible and Lebrons are so so at best. What are you trading them for? Lesser valued shoes and GRs?

These releases have been insanity. Has there been any new info on whether or not the Mangos are a true GR? Because at this rate those are what I'm gunning for.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

finally getting my christmas 9's this sunday from craigslist
what are some tell-tale signs of fakes i should look out for?

sorry to bump this, but it got lost in all the BHM madness.
Can anyone help? Im meeting dude tomorrow. 

you could tell the hyperfuse part is not right
lbj9_fake_colorway-coolgrey-1-01.jpg

I didn't see x'mas fakes on there so you should be good.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

GL with what you have to trade with. Kobes are horrible and Lebrons are so so at best. What are you trading them for? Lesser valued shoes and GRs?

Let me try to understand this. You have a pair of Lebron BHM. You want to trade for a pair of.....Lebron 8 lows Sprites. The trader says give me BHMs & $40. You got your Sprites.

The thing is, couldn't you have just bought the Sprites for the $220-$240 price that they going for?
30t6p3b.gif

Simply put, you could of bought whatever shoe/shoes you have your sights set on with the amount of $$$ you just dropped on all those Lebrons & Kobes. Over $800....

And those same Kobes & Lebrons would still be in the store for people that actually want the shoes.

The only fake 9s I have seen were Chinas.. So its hard to say..
But I guess you could do a few things..
Do you own any other 9s? If so.. Take them with you to compare.
Ask where he got them from or ask for the reciept and examine the box for store stamps.
As for the shoes.. Check the tags and the flywire..
I remember the flywire on the fake Chinas looked so terrible.

Thats about all I can think of.. You should be good tho.. Fakes are usually obvious.
Has anybody even seen fake Xmas 9s?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Drive an hour n a half n stood/sat in line for about 6 hours for the 1s and they only got like 10-20 pairs maybe. Figured I didn't wanna go home empty-handed so I picked up some Bron's and Kobe's. The Bron's are actually pretty nice. Kobe's are ok. Anyway, I guess now I have a way to get other shoes.

From the store to the sig
pimp.gif
must have been pretty nice

Resellers.....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways....copped my BHM Lebrons. Easiest cop I've had in a while.
I heard PG Plaza was off the chain as usual, thou.
Go ahead and post those nice on foot pictures of the BHM's sneakermane

Btw.....Team Lebron sure do luv the color grey. Like previously stated....Miami Nights, Cool Greys, BHMs, Dunkmans, Mangos & OSUs (yeah, you forgot those). Then we got Easter lows.....

Yes it's a lot if grey, but I think the details of each shoe still set them enough apart from each other. I'll have just about all of them when I'm done.

Here's some BHMs / Miami Nights comparison pics. Both shoes are TUFF!
smokin.gif

These look way better than I thought they would. Looked very plain in the pics. Now I regret missing out. I guess I will hope for a restock.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

you could tell the hyperfuse part is not right
lbj9_fake_colorway-coolgrey-1-01.jpg

I didn't see x'mas fakes on there so you should be good.
This CW > The real cool greys

These would have been fire, with 3M Swoosh and Icy Sole

And most fakes I've seen have %+!!%* up Flywire, the ankle collar is weird shaped, and the swoosh is too close to the end of the clover

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Drive an hour n a half n stood/sat in line for about 6 hours for the 1s and they only got like 10-20 pairs maybe. Figured I didn't wanna go home empty-handed so I picked up some Bron's and Kobe's. The Bron's are actually pretty nice. Kobe's are ok. Anyway, I guess now I have a way to get other shoes.

From the store to the sig
pimp.gif
must have been pretty nice

Resellers.....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways....copped my BHM Lebrons. Easiest cop I've had in a while.

I heard PG Plaza was off the chain as usual, thou.
Go ahead and post those nice on foot pictures of the BHM's sneakermane

Trust me, after I go in on March 2.....I'ma do a mini-Lebron 9 Marathon.
happy.gif

Also....I think Nike is getting it right with the sizing. My BHMs fit similar to my FreeGums. No way as snug as my other pairs.

Back
Top Bottom