Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

to be honest the BHM bron's are my favorite after seeing them in person, the dark grey and black look so good with the subtle BHM print... i just cannot stand the tongue and medial side of the IX's...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Air Brock 5

Dear sneakermane, I resell to get what I want. So please don't hate on me because I made the adjustment to counter the ppl who resell solely for the hype and money. If anything it's necessary nowadays. And I'm anything but new at this. If there is somethin comin out that I can trade or sell to get somethin else that I want then u had better believe I'm gonna do it.

GL with what you have to trade with. Kobes are horrible and Lebrons are so so at best. What are you trading them for? Lesser valued shoes and GRs?

Let me try to understand this. You have a pair of Lebron BHM. You want to trade for a pair of.....Lebron 8 lows Sprites. The trader says give me BHMs & $40. You got your Sprites.

The thing is, couldn't you have just bought the Sprites for the $220-$240 price that they going for?
30t6p3b.gif

Simply put, you could of bought whatever shoe/shoes you have your sights set on with the amount of $$$ you just dropped on all those Lebrons & Kobes. Over $800....

And those same Kobes & Lebrons would still be in the store for people that actually want the shoes.
QFT... resellers
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by thapointguy

GL with what you have to trade with. Kobes are horrible and Lebrons are so so at best. What are you trading them for? Lesser valued shoes and GRs?

Let me try to understand this. You have a pair of Lebron BHM. You want to trade for a pair of.....Lebron 8 lows Sprites. The trader says give me BHMs & $40. You got your Sprites.

The thing is, couldn't you have just bought the Sprites for the $220-$240 price that they going for?
30t6p3b.gif

Simply put, you could of bought whatever shoe/shoes you have your sights set on with the amount of $$$ you just dropped on all those Lebrons & Kobes. Over $800....

And those same Kobes & Lebrons would still be in the store for people that actually want the shoes.
QFT... resellers
30t6p3b.gif

bro, this isnt always tru... to some they want a shoe plus money... money alone, isnt worth parting with a shoe that they care alot about in most cases... i know im this way... if im getting rid of something i care about or like, i gotta have something to replace that. With the way shoes are limited, especially the way the industry is right now, cash just isnt fair compensation

I have the Miami Nights, but best believe if I can find a pair of BHMs in my size I'm scooping them up with the quickness.

I know they aren't the flashiest pair of IXs but they're one of the best colorways imo.

And the Mangos do nothing for me, don't think seeing them in person would change my opinion of them, but to each their own.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

30t6p3b.gif

QFT... resellers
30t6p3b.gif

bro, this isnt always tru... to some they want a shoe plus money... money alone, isnt worth parting with a shoe that they care alot about in most cases... i know im this way... if im getting rid of something i care about or like, i gotta have something to replace that. With the way shoes are limited, especially the way the industry is right now, cash just isnt fair compensation

That makes no sense. If you cared that much, you wouldn't be selling it. It's always easier to just buy the shoe you want.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Mangos are in the hood already.

What are they going for?

Off to the ghetto I go. Hopefully I find some places with these. If I can cop now by them self I'll get. I like them but had to pass due to the 2 others that come out the same day. Don't mind spreading pick ups out even if only a week but I hate spending do much in one day. And why did dude quote his self?

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

QFT... resellers
30t6p3b.gif

That makes no sense. If you cared that much, you wouldn't be selling it. It's always easier to just buy the shoe you want.

it does make sense... theres a shoe u like, but maybe theres one u like more.. example... i want bhms but have weathermans... i wouldnt realy be willing to outright sell my weathermans but if someone one offered me the bhms plus the right amt of cash i may take that offer. (this is just a scenario) Howerver, if someone just wanted to buy, i woldnt sell. How can you tell someone how to trade their shoes anyway. If that scenario still makes no sense to you, then you are just mad bc he bought and sold/traded and you need to get over trying to tell another man how to spend his money. Tried being nice and logical with you, it doesnt work for everyone.

it does make sense... theres a shoe u like, but maybe theres one u like more.. example... i want bhms but have weathermans... i wouldnt realy be willing to outright sell my weathermans but if someone one offered me the bhms plus the right amt of cash i may take that offer. (this is just a scenario) Howerver, if someone just wanted to buy, i woldnt sell. How can you tell someone how to trade their shoes anyway. If that scenario still makes no sense to you, then you are just mad bc he bought and sold/traded and you need to get over trying to tell another man how to spend his money. Tried being nice and logical with you, it doesnt work for everyone.

laugh.gif
Mad at who?  Oh man, you and your assumptions.  That old saying rings true here.

Everyone has a price, you may love your favorite shoe. But if someone is willing to give you 2 stacks for it, you not going to turn it down unless your stupid. But hey americans are stupid

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Everyone has a price, you may love your favorite shoe. But if someone is willing to give you 2 stacks for it, you not going to turn it down unless your stupid. But hey americans are stupid

this is def. tru.. but chances are for two stacks u can get those shoes back and have $ left over... theres always the exception... all im saying is that there are plenty of ppl that would only do a trade plus money or an outright trade only. they dont want the $only for their shoes bc of the attachment factor... if they cant replace the void that shoe filled then with another shoe they wont sell. I know plenty of ppl that wont sell for the "resell" price but do trades on the reg, that is unless its a very large amount like stated above

laugh.gif
Mad at who?  Oh man, you and your assumptions.  That old saying rings true here.
whatever u say bro, i was just trying to explain what i thought his reasoning was, bc i share the same thought process as him, from what i can tell. You did come off mad bc you stated how you disapproved him buying then trading... im glad you said that you arent mad tho... so that means ur
happy.gif
right? just be glad for the dude he was able to get what he wanted. He put in the work. Thats all im saying. its not like hes buying 10 pairs to make a profit

laugh.gif
whatever u say bro, i was just trying to explain what i thought his reasoning was, bc i share the same thought process as him, from what i can tell. You did come off mad bc you stated how you disapproved him buying then trading... im glad you said that you arent mad tho... so that means ur
happy.gif
right? just be glad for the dude he was able to get what he wanted. He put in the work. Thats all im saying. its not like hes buying 10 pairs to make a profit
tired.gif
.  Sadly, you are mistaken.  Only comment I made was about your theory. 

^just went and took the BHM and cannon orange laces out to see what this would look like, and it wasnt a good look. I promptly put them back in their proper place and pretended I didnt just attempt that.

Someone else can try

laugh.gif
happy.gif

First thing I'm going to say is......NOBODY IS MAD AT ANYBODY ON THIS THREAD...especially myself.
This is a discussion forum. We are talking about shoes. Everyone is not going to agree with everything that is said. This childish way of thinking that if someone disagrees with what someone is saying.... They mad? When did this start?

That being said....nothing you said makes any sense to me. I've never bought shoes with the sole purpose to trade for anything else. I'm not Daniel Boone. If I want a shoe, I buy to wear. If I decide to sell a shoe that I own, it's because I no longer want that shoe so give me the money. Or I may trade something in my collection for something one of my homies might own that I want more.

I just don't understand the concept of someone spending money on shoes that they don't want to get a shoe down the line that they could of just bought straight up. Once again, I'm not mad....it's your money. But still it's dudes out here that are looking for BHM Lebrons & Kobes that would luv to still have access to buying a pair. But they can't cause cats got 5 pairs in their closet being held for trade bait. I'm just glad I've been doing this long enough where 9 times out of 10 resellers don't affect me one way or another.

That's it for me. Back to the Brons.

dude thanks alot for posting that video. I thought I had my mind made up on the Mangos now I'm thinking of reconsidering.
Also I didn't know the cool greys had 3m laces and 3m on the upper lace lock mechanism. The more and more i see em I want to purchase them.

anybody have any quantity info on the 3/2 releases (mangos, swingmans, dunkmans) ?

Hoping to cop Mangos and Swingmans, hopefully they're are enough to go around, so sick of nike and eastbay crashing every release day

Back
Top Bottom