Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

nimhet wrote:

So I just talked to Eastbay....to make a long story short..I totally got screwed. Here is the notes version. I've never had an issue with them before but this just really pisses me off. They guy I talked to was very apologetic but said there was nothing he could do.

- Placed my order online last night 5 min after launch...got a G order number
- Called them about an hr later and to confirm my order was in the system and that it would go through. The guy said yes..I see it. He also said at that time they had plenty of sizes still available
- Wake up this am..still no confirmation. I call them and the girl says their G system screen is rebooting so call back later but as long as I got a G order, it is fine
- I call back, they say my order did not go through because by the time it went through my size wasn't available. I was like +@#!!!???? My order went through 5 min after it launched and when I called an hr later they said they still had sizes so what the heck are you talking about? How did you sell out of 1 size within 5 min?
- So this is what happened....since this item was on "backorder" the system didn't how to handle the orders so it crashed. Hence the site going down and everyone having to call in. So this AM, they starting processing the orders BUT what they did was process the phone orders first because that system was still running. Only after all the phone orders were processed, did they start the online orders. So basically, if you placed your order online, you are f*%$d...even if you placed it 5 min after it launched like me. But he said some G orders did go through, if you were lucky enough to still have your size when they finished the phone orders and started doing the onliine orders. If I had known this, I obviously would have placed another order when I called last night.

I'm so pissed right now.....don't even know what to say after this
Eastbay Rep- Dustin, that's where I got that from. I'm assuming its true.

Fair enough, I would like to know more. If you can, please send us a private message. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Really it is the same year after year: you get a "G" order on line and people over the phone got priority getting the shoes. You really need to review your policies and to improve you systems. 

Just received an email from NDC regarding my Chinas...

Their system is down that sends out the shipping confirmation emails, but it says my order has already been shipped.

If you want to know the status of your order, check your order status on NDC.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Just received an email from NDC regarding my Chinas...

Their system is down that sends out the shipping confirmation emails, but it says my order has already been shipped.

If you want to know the status of your order, check your order status on NDC.

i been getting that lately for the past couple of days/orders or random stuff. Has to be due to the Xmas traffic with orders. 

NTNY had 1 pair of miami nights size 15 and one pair of cannons size 14 this afternoon

No luck finding chinas
frown.gif

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Eastbay Rep- Dustin, that's where I got that from. I'm assuming its true.
Fair enough, I would like to know more. If you can, please send us a private message. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin
Really it is the same year after year: you get a "G" order on line and people over the phone got priority getting the shoes. You really need to review your policies and to improve you systems. 
This is not correct. Not what happened. We obviously had site issues. Orders were filled in the order they were received no matter what method you chose to purchase them. I can not be sure where the phone rep got their information from, but it is simply not true. The phone orders may have started to process faster as the system was up and running, but that in no way affects in what order they were filled. That simply means the phone orders that were filled were confirmed more quickly than the online orders. I assure you, orders were filled in the order they were received. If you received an order confirmation, you should expect a pair. No one received a ship confirm from us yet, because they have not shipped. If you would like us to confirm your order for you, feel free to send a private message. We are here to help. If you have any questions/comments/concerns/doubts please let us know.  Try not to assume everything you see on here is true.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Hey awesomeblossom post some more green bay lebron pics. Haha
lol @ you guys acting like the Pack still aren't the #1 team in the league, although those chief pics made me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom