Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

LMAO at the chiefs pics!

I got that email from Nike about my UM's being shipped as well, only thing is I got them last week lol

Just got my pair of China's.

f0yjoi.jpg

Originally Posted by navychucks

Just managed to cop Chinas for 220 shipped, thank you jeeeebus!

This is how much I paid for my pair the afternoon of release date and its a size 10, I need a 11
tired.gif

Saw cannons today at the footaction on 34th, I prefer chinas.

I like the Chinas and Cannons both a ton, but I would have loved the cannons more with more volt and less orange.  On the other hand, I could have used a little less blue on the Chinas......Still pretty nice though.  Looking forward to rocking on court.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol at the Chiefs pic, homeboy hasn't come in this thread...

lolzzzz
HE REALLY BELIEVED THEY WOULD GO UNDEFEATED.

THE SANE PEOPLE KNEW THIS TO BE FALSE.

I was able to walk into House of Hoops Miami a little before noon and cop my pairs. I don't know why people camp out for stuff like this.

got my chinas today. had to go with a 10.5 instead of a 10 and the 10.5 fit just fine.
kinda odd seeing a 10.5 in my collection considering i usually wear a 9.5
laugh.gif

Lmaoooo At the Chief Pics...

BTW Did Anyone Else Get That Email From NDC saying their Notification System is Down So Shipping Confirmation is delayed?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I like the Chinas and Cannons both a ton, but I would have loved the cannons more with more volt and less orange.  On the other hand, I could have used a little less blue on the Chinas......Still pretty nice though.  Looking forward to rocking on court.

Sounds like you want to design your own Cannon & Chinas.
grin.gif

If these were sleeker smh

Perfect color choices, but that toe box and ankle cut.

And yes I have had a pair before.

Does anyone know if any of the Christmas LeBron's/Kobe's will be available at HOH? or is it Niketown only?

Back
Top Bottom