Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol at the Chiefs pic, homeboy hasn't come in this thread...

lolzzzz

Yeah, sorry was too busy playn ball in my china's

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I was able to walk into House of Hoops Miami a little before noon and cop my pairs. I don't know why people camp out for stuff like this.

Champs at Bayside had them. Don't know what to make of that

Got my pair of Xmas James coming in Wednesday. Can't wait to do a review
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I called eastbay today since I never got an email confirmation and was told that they haven't even received their shipment yet and to check back later in the week. Does this mean that more orders could be cancelled since they never had a physical inventory? She did tell me that I was good though and that they would be delivered by Xmas as long as they get the shipment this week.

Did you place your order online or by phone? word is phone orders are locked, the online orders will get what left over since the system crashed. I haven't heard eastbay canceling that many orders but I did hear they oversold so you never know.
Phone. 
And I'm looking forward to the Xmas Lebrons and Durants, They'll be an early birthday gift hopefully. 

I don't think that's a PS. Maybe a cuustom, I couldn't imagine Nike releasing some LBJs in a Nerf c/w but I do prefer the Nerf Lebrons to Nerf KDs.

Back
Top Bottom