Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by AME416

Just ordered my OSUs from the outlet
pimp.gif
From where and how much?

Don't know if anyone cares but Eastbay has Freegums in sizes up to a 13 for retail but the coupon exclusion is off and you can use the 20% off code they have going on right now. IPEB2365 also can use it on the blackouts. comes out to about $136 or so if my math is correct. Just tried to do 20% in my head. Not a bad price especially if you have free shipping with them and most places no tax with them.

sniper wrote:

If 70% said these were blue at all times, you'd have a case. However, that's not what I got from having an overview of this thread...

You can feel however you want to feel, but understand you had plenty of resources to know what you were purchasing and by your reasoning, how could you not know what you were receiving? Be disappointed in yourself. Not what you assumed from others...

Please refer to a dictionary or thesaurus as you certainly are contradicting yourself. [con·tra·dict: Assert the opposite of a statement made by (someone).] You admittedly recognized and visually saw different variations of the Swingman colorway yet you bought a pair believing they'd be blue at all times. We can either stick with this being a contradiction or you as delusional. Your choice...

As for impaired vision, that's a case-by-case basis further making your point invalid. Why would you then take advice from this and consciously order a pair if you understand this circumstance?

I’mnot going to waste my time clipping and re-posting all the blue-looking picsof the Swings. This thread has been littered with them.

Irecognized the possibility they’d be teal, which is why I did my homework. Ithought the shoe would be blue based on the majority of my observations, so Iplayed the odds; I rolled the dice and bought them online, because I didn’t have a chance to visita store. I thought it was an educated purchase, but the shoe ain’t blue, so clearly my homework didn’t pan out. Thems thebreaks! I’m not saying I got cheated or screwed in any way, nor am I blaminganyone, because as we all know: caveat emptor…..buyer beware!

Andas for the visually impaired comment……I was clearly poking fun at myself…..hencethe smiley face with a tongue I used to punctuate my sentence. Maybe I am colourblind if I can’t figure out thecolour of a shoe!

I’mjust a bit disappointed the Swings ain’t blue……that’s all…….sorry mycomments have bothered you so much.

verbatim2d wrote:

I appreciate your concern for othersspending but maybe you should just return your pair and cop UK's orsomething. Seems your research was all for not.

Good point my man!

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Don't know if anyone cares but Eastbay has Freegums in sizes up to a 13 for retail but the coupon exclusion is off and you can use the 20% off code they have going on right now. IPEB2365 also can use it on the blackouts. comes out to about $136 or so if my math is correct. Just tried to do 20% in my head. Not a bad price especially if you have free shipping with them and most places no tax with them.

Hopefully they'll hit the outlets soon

copped the cannons for the super low price of $140 from a local seller in my area, best colorway of the lebron 9s imo
pimp.gif

when i first saw them i was like
sick.gif

the more i saw people wear them the more i wanted them
laugh.gif
glad i got them
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by CRH1979

AmorRig, take it down a notch. You will get your posts, you don't have to try and get them all in one day and all in this thread. LOL

+1

Also to continue this Lebron vs Jordan convo

I love the Lebron line but where are the iconic shoes? I can really only think of the South Beaches and he didnt even wear them on court. I cant even think of a Lebron shoe you could retro in general release quantities that would sell out?

The Lebron line has much alot progress in the past few years. I think alot sneakerheads are starting to recongize the Lebron line as Nike's flagship product but people dont play in Lebrons like they did with Jordan. The general public doesnt love Lebrons like they loved the Jordan line.

Lebrons have a long way to go before they touch Jordan in terms of uinversal love.
It's hard to say what Lebron's iconic shoes are when we are a few years removed from the creation of the Lebron line. In about 10 years or so, we will be able to find out which Lebrons will stand the test of time. I don't think they've reached Jordan status just yet, but it looks like they have the best shot. Also, remember that Jordans used to go on sale when they first came out, just like Lebrons do.

Originally Posted by The Connoisseur

sniper wrote:

If 70% said these were blue at all times, you'd have a case. However, that's not what I got from having an overview of this thread...

You can feel however you want to feel, but understand you had plenty of resources to know what you were purchasing and by your reasoning, how could you not know what you were receiving? Be disappointed in yourself. Not what you assumed from others...

Please refer to a dictionary or thesaurus as you certainly are contradicting yourself. [con·tra·dict: Assert the opposite of a statement made by (someone).] You admittedly recognized and visually saw different variations of the Swingman colorway yet you bought a pair believing they'd be blue at all times. We can either stick with this being a contradiction or you as delusional. Your choice...

As for impaired vision, that's a case-by-case basis further making your point invalid. Why would you then take advice from this and consciously order a pair if you understand this circumstance?

I’mnot going to waste my time clipping and re-posting all the blue-looking picsof the Swings. This thread has been littered with them.

Irecognized the possibility they’d be teal, which is why I did my homework. Ithought the shoe would be blue based on the majority of my observations, so Iplayed the odds; I rolled the dice and bought them online, because I didn’t have a chance to visita store. I thought it was an educated purchase, but the shoe ain’t blue, so clearly my homework didn’t pan out. Thems thebreaks! I’m not saying I got cheated or screwed in any way, nor am I blaminganyone, because as we all know: caveat emptor…..buyer beware!

Andas for the visually impaired comment……I was clearly poking fun at myself…..hencethe smiley face with a tongue I used to punctuate my sentence. Maybe I am colourblind if I can’t figure out thecolour of a shoe!

I’mjust a bit disappointed the Swings ain’t blue……that’s all…….sorry mycomments have bothered you so much.

laugh.gif

Not bothered, but more so amused at you trying to justify your own mistake(s). If that's what you call doing your "homework", I'd suggest getting a tutor...

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Hopefully they'll hit the outlets soon

Yeah know that's what a lot of people are waiting on but even if you wait for outlets you'll only be saving 5 to 10 bucks. Like dude above said copped osu for 125. Freegums for 135 with no tax is a deal for some. Hopefully they hit 150 on eastbay like the breds and you can use a code and get them for around 115 soon.

Don't post much in here, but I understand The Connoisseur's point. I too wished they were more navy/blue/royal etc... When I first saw pics of the so called dunkman pack both shoes actually looked better, and the SW looked navy/royal. I still bought 2 pairs of swingmans because Jr was my hero and do have M's gear. Plus they looked great even though they were blue/green/teal. Don't regret buying them at all, imo best IX's followed by UK's, China's, Cannons...

I'm really having a hard time finding Cannon's or China's in a 10.5. Willing to pay up to $250 for them but seems like resellers are jacking prices up to $350 range. Bahh...just need these two to complete my IX hunt, sucks being in Toronto we don't get all the colourways.

Not feeling the lows. Once the SLH's drop and I find the two Cannon and China pairs I'm goooood.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I got the swingmans the other day. I wish I got a half-size bigger.
30t6p3b.gif
Got them in 11.5 from NDC, when I tried them on they were putting pressure on my big toes. I returned them and got a 12 from Eastbay, now my heel slides. Don't understand why they didn't fit like my Cannons or Free Gums.

All of the IX lows have not impressed me one bit. I think they look like generic team shoes. I thought I'd change my mind when a hotter colorway surfaced (Challenge Red/SLH), but it just didn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom