Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^Nice , really regret passing on them . Now I see them going for 350+
30t6p3b.gif
no way i'm going to get them .... dam resellers

Took a few pictures really quick. Prob take some better pictures tomorrow including on feet because I'm wearing these right away.

These things glow

Collection so far not including doubles

Playing around with the blacklight.

Hopefully the photobucket edit takes places so the pictures won't be so big. I'm not sure whats going on with that..

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by bns1201

copped a pair for $260. IDC. Size 14, i WILL NOT find it cheaper

IDC?

I dont care.

Well it is a size 14, prices in that size range im guessing woudnt be the same as the more popular sizes. Still, good price.

$350? Not as bad a resale as I thought...atleast its not $400.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I cant find them
http://www.finishline.com...684?productId=prod687688

I've said it once, I've said it twice, but if you want to find the Miami Nights, you're going to have to do your own homework as far as calling around and tracking them down. Champ's inventory system is outdated, and doesn't even include a lot of their stores. I called around a few weeks ago and tracked down an 11.5 at Dolphin mall in Miami, went into my local Champs, let them know where i found them and they called and had them transferred in for me. If you're willing to do some digging, you'll strike gold.

The number that called me tonight was a Eastbay number. She said in their entire system they couldn't find one at any store in the country with a 13
eek.gif
. I have not a clue where they could potentially be.

Now if you know something I don't I'm all eyes.
I remember an NTer a couple of days ago posting about them still being on shelves out in the midwest. I'd start there. I think a lot of the pairs in South Florida started drying up shortly after I got mine. NT Portland had a small restock a few weeks ago. I know HOH in Baybrook Mall in Friendswood, TX had pars on display as of last week. You can try Champs there too.

i said the miami nights are in st louis hoh, but that was a week or 2 weeks ago. I don't know if they still have them.

people asked for the link to the all star wars...

http://freshnes.bigcartel...uct/all-star-wars-galaxy

the shank under the big bang and the inside of the shoe is the same design as the shirt. i think its a great offsetter to the orange shoes. with khaki or camo shorts would look great on a hot summer VEGAS day!!! even for an old 33 year old like me!

OAN maybe i should start posting "yuku" just to get my post count back up lol

thx to the NTer that posted the link. didnt see it

swoosh border should have been green on dunkmans and 3m laces like xmas...that would have put them over the top to me...gametime decision on dunkmans

New pics of the Easter Lows

Via MN:

lebron-9-easter.jpg

lebron-9-easter_06.jpg

lebron-9-easter_05.jpg

lebron-9-easter_04.jpg

lebron-9-easter_02.jpg

Something about the lows, idk. The color is dope, bu they look like they're missing something. Too bland?

Sick, Brandon! I haven't used my blacklight in 8 years or so from when I had my scorpions, but I will spend my time looking for it now...

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Scooped up a Black Lebron shirt with GITD Lebron logo here at the NSW booth. Matches perfect with these kicks.

NSW?

i copped the blk all star wars from freshnes myself...

Nike Sports Wear booth they had setup for the ASG at HOH Orlando.

Thanks zero...i only see one on sleezebay, 65 bucks already

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

New pics of the Easter Lows

Via MN:

lebron-9-easter.jpg

lebron-9-easter_06.jpg

lebron-9-easter_05.jpg

lebron-9-easter_04.jpg

lebron-9-easter_02.jpg

Something about the lows, idk. The color is dope, bu they look like they're missing something. Too bland?

these are equivalent to a base model car. Just so bland.

How many pics of Easters we going to get on this page? 
laugh.gif

I agree KD Easters over Brons but not by a lot. I might pass on them both. 

swoosh border should have been green on dunkmans and 3m laces like xmas...that would have put them over the top to me...gametime decision on dunkmans

Both set of laces are 3M my dude, but I agree about the absence of green on the swoosh of the Dunkmans. Passing on those for the moment. I need a pair of Swingmans though.

Awesome pics BigBrandon.

Both set of laces are 3M my dude, but I agree about the absence of green on the swoosh of the Dunkmans. Passing on those for the moment. I need a pair of Swingmans though.

Awesome pics BigBrandon.
I agree a little more green would of been nice but I'm not mad I still like the Dunkmans the most out of all 3 of the 3/2 pairs.
And thanks regarding the pics. UPS man had me upset. Waited all day. He got here at 7:58. When they say end of day they mean by end of day.

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

I like 'em.
I like them even more now
eek.gif
but as far as people not liking this year's Dunkmans of course your entitled to your own opinion but can you honestly tell me that you think those monstrosities of Dunnkmans V3 8's
sick.gif
from last year look better then these
grin.gif

Joints are pyro
pimp.gif

Video makes them look good as hell, copped!

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Awesome pics BigBrandon.
I agree a little more green would of been nice but I'm not mad I still like the Dunkmans the most out of all 3 of the 3/2 pairs.
And thanks regarding the pics. UPS man had me upset. Waited all day. He got here at 7:58. When they say end of day they mean by end of day.
I mean I guess I shouldn't complain too much about these Dunkmans, because the VIII V3 are
sick.gif
. Still got some pairs at my local Champs. And at least you have your pair in hand. Mine just shipped today, and my tracking info hasn't been entered into the system yet. The wait<<<<<<<<<<<

Back
Top Bottom