Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Hmm Mangos, Swingman or Dunkman..?? Tough Decision. Swingman is def a must but im 50-50 for the other one. What yall think??

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

So how come the link for the BBs is still up on Nike?  Normal?  Keeping the hope for a restock alive lol

LOL I hope! I've had that link open for DAYS now lmao

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

So how come the link for the BBs is still up on Nike?  Normal?  Keeping the hope for a restock alive lol

LOL I hope! I've had that link open for DAYS now lmao
ditto 
laugh.gif

i knoe for sure they only had a szie 9 and an 8 probably at the footaction on 125st, those kicks are so dam nice.. only kicks i regret not copping when i had the chance too..

hate that the big bangs dont glow like the other but the kicks are fire imo.. another exoensive month, so month for cutting back.. ill go for the swingmans and slh's.. dam dunkmans are hot but third on the list

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm too old to be worried about what people think when they look at me. If you feel good about what you are doing, people fall in line. I'm 29, and will rock my big bangs with no problems. When I get them.. :-( come on finish line!!
This. Rock what you like, not what you think others will like

I don't think I've ever waited on ups this long. Still says on vehicle for delivery. Beginning to think the ups dude D-bo'd my bangs.

Originally Posted by DrKickologist

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by DrKickologist

if you really want them u should cop it but i would try on a pair at footlocker to see if u can go below a 7

6.5y are my true size--- china's, MNs have been 7s cuz they didn't come in GS. I wanted big bangs, but I guess I'm glad I missed out because honestly I don't even want them like that anymore. What am I going to do with an ORANGE shoe? I don't even like orange like that 
laugh.gif
 I always liked the SLH's but I just knew they wouldn't be dropping in GS.  I want them but I'm over spending 2 bills on a  single pair of shoes, I don't know how you guys consistently do it 
eyes.gif

with all that being said I will most likely still be copping the SLH. But then I'm done with all kicks for the rest of year. 
I think you want these ORANGE shoes...lol...come on you LOVE orange...lol
well when you the SLH drop it will NOT be your last pair of lebron for the year or any other sneakers....Watch when the low 9's drop you will get that Itch again!!!!!

nah, more of financial thing--- not just kicks. I'm cutting on my spending period. Big Bangs were gonna be my farewell to the game but now I'll shift my sights to the SLH's
and I scooped a LJ jersey off the 'bay for 20 solid so I'm good this summer  
laugh.gif
 No more spending money on clothes and shoes for a whole year 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I knew HoH orlando would release the bb monday...Can't beleieve I missed it. Swingmans with them red laces tho!

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Hmm Mangos, Swingman or Dunkman..?? Tough Decision. Swingman is def a must but im 50-50 for the other one. What yall think??

IMO Mangos are a hot colorway for a "regular release"
eyes.gif
but NO comparison to the Swingmans or Dunkmans, so the Mangos are automatically a no go and as far as the Swingmans and Dunkmans go you really cant go wrong, I was real back in forth about which shoe to cop, but it's official for me now I have to get the DUNKMANS! That color way with that clear volt green sole is just to crazy not to buy! So I would say go with the Dunkmans and let everybody else have the Swingmans
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Mangos for me. Dont like lime green to much and this year dunkmans is pretty lame

Originally Posted by onlitwo

really feeling those swingmans this friday...love the blue and white and red

Eh its more of weird green blue mixture. Pretty cool.

The Miami Night wound is still deep.
frown.gif

Backtracking on my original post about mangos, Manifest had us with a certain amount, but shipment came in with literally 5 times that amount, alot of questions about the mangos in store, so i think they will still sell well. Our store only received the Mangos, the FL got dunkmans and it looks like the swingmans might be a Champs shoe...Cant give it 100%, but that what its looking like.
Oh and the SLH are a huge disappointment, Definitely look like a GS shoe, I will be passing, Pics are better than actual shoe IMO.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Just got some TERRIBLE NEWS. The Miami Nights were sold out nationwide so I have to go back to Champs and get a refund.

Too good to be true
laugh.gif

Maybe its a blessing in disguise. I really wanted those though. No I have to return the two shirts I purchased to match them.
I've said it once, I've said it twice, but if you want to find the Miami Nights, you're going to have to do your own homework as far as calling around and tracking them down. Champ's inventory system is outdated, and doesn't even include a lot of their stores. I called around a few weeks ago and tracked down an 11.5 at Dolphin mall in Miami, went into my local Champs, let them know where i found them and they called and had them transferred in for me. If you're willing to do some digging, you'll strike gold.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

I like 'em.
I like them even more now
eek.gif
but as far as people not liking this year's Dunkmans of course your entitled to your own opinion but can you honestly tell me that you think those monstrosities of Dunnkmans V3 8's
sick.gif
from last year look better then these
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom