Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

... After a day full of helping homies out, somehow I end up with a pair of Cool Grey IX's for wayyyy under retail lol lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
   These will be on feet tomorrow WOOT !!! 
...until then lets #KanyeDANCE  
laugh.gif

GD2wa.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by RKO2004

525467635.jpg

Are those Nike Air Max+ 2011?
They look like them.
I cant find them
http://www.finishline.com...684?productId=prod687688

I've said it once, I've said it twice, but if you want to find the Miami Nights, you're going to have to do your own homework as far as calling around and tracking them down. Champ's inventory system is outdated, and doesn't even include a lot of their stores. I called around a few weeks ago and tracked down an 11.5 at Dolphin mall in Miami, went into my local Champs, let them know where i found them and they called and had them transferred in for me. If you're willing to do some digging, you'll strike gold.

The number that called me tonight was a Eastbay number. She said in their entire system they couldn't find one at any store in the country with a 13
eek.gif
. I have not a clue where they could potentially be.

Now if you know something I don't I'm all eyes.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

swingman > big bang easily

outside the basketball court the big bang look like some clown shoes. The bulky shape of the ix even make it stick out even more

I wouldn't get caught wearing them in public. I'm 27 btw . Grown man clothes ftw
I'm 22 and I have no problem with rocking my big bangs off the court. I wear a suit and dress shoes to work during the week but during the weekend I rock whatever I want. I'll admit the BB are very loud but the swingman are loud shoes in their own right. I rock what I like, don't matter if my shoes are too loud for folks. That said, BB>swingman. 
you have no problem but people look at you and shake their head
let homie shine, i agree as you age older your taste changes.

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

Got my galaxies from nbastore today.... They are so nice... was wearing the chinas at the time and decided to snap a pic with both..

from first glance galaxies > Chinas but both are so dope.

Nice! I still haven't even gotten my tracking number for my pair. Employees, of course, were no help in finding out why. I'm trying not to get worried......
Really? that's weird... You ordered a couple minutes before me.. you should def be fine
They're on the way.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i knoe for sure they only had a szie 9 and an 8 probably at the footaction on 125st, those kicks are so dam nice.. only kicks i regret not copping when i had the chance too..

hate that the big bangs dont glow like the other but the kicks are fire imo.. another exoensive month, so month for cutting back.. ill go for the swingmans and slh's.. dam dunkmans are hot but third on the list

Ummm, they do? Lol

According to Nike's twitter the Mango's will be more limited than Dunkman's & Swingman's. That kind of contradicts some of the information I've seen floating around here.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

According to Nike's twitter the Mango's will be more limited than Dunkman's & Swingman's. That kind of contradicts some of the information I've seen floating around here.

Nike will say anything for their shoe to sell 
grin.gif

I take everything they say with a grain of salt now a days 

They look like them.
I cant find them

I've said it once, I've said it twice, but if you want to find the Miami Nights, you're going to have to do your own homework as far as calling around and tracking them down. Champ's inventory system is outdated, and doesn't even include a lot of their stores. I called around a few weeks ago and tracked down an 11.5 at Dolphin mall in Miami, went into my local Champs, let them know where i found them and they called and had them transferred in for me. If you're willing to do some digging, you'll strike gold.

The number that called me tonight was a Eastbay number. She said in their entire system they couldn't find one at any store in the country with a 13
eek.gif

I remember an NTer a couple of days ago posting about them still being on shelves out in the midwest. I'd start there. I think a lot of the pairs in South Florida started drying up shortly after I got mine. NT Portland had a small restock a few weeks ago. I know HOH in Baybrook Mall in Friendswood, TX had pars on display as of last week. You can try Champs there too.

i called up many shoe spots in the dmv (flt,fta,champs,dtlr) and it seems like the dunkmans or more limited then the swingmans IMO. aLmost every place i called were getting the swingmans but only footlockers and some champs were getting the dunkmans.

I cant find them

eek.gif

I remember an NTer a couple of days ago posting about them still being on shelves out in the midwest. I'd start there. I think a lot of the pairs in South Florida started drying up shortly after I got mine. NT Portland had a small restock a few weeks ago. I know HOH in Baybrook Mall in Friendswood, TX had pars on display as of last week. You can try Champs there too.

I just called NT Port and that was a no go.
tired.gif

The Texas stores I'm sure are closed. Thanks though. I'll try tomorrow.

eek.gif

tired.gif

Champs Llyod Center
Champs Mall of America

Those were a couple of stores that I talked to that had pairs when I was searching, even though Lloyd Center screwed me over in the end.

Man, I -just- now noticed that the trio is releasing Thursday. I was assuming it was a Saturday for a month now.. what the f---? I'll have to try online then.. I don't think these sit in stores til 5pm after I get off work. Or am I just paranoid?

tired.gif

Champs Llyod Center
Champs Mall of America

Those were a couple of stores that I talked to that had pairs when I was searching, even though Lloyd Center screwed me over in the end.
Mall of America! Yes I will try them tomorrow morning. Good looking.

If I strike out,
mad.gif

I had Nike check their system too a few days ago and they came up blank too.

tired.gif

Champs Llyod Center
Champs Mall of America

Mall of America! Yes I will try them tomorrow morning. Good looking.

If I strike out,
mad.gif

I had Nike check their system too a few days ago and they came up blank too.
Yeah the Nike stock system is pretty reliable. Worst comes to worst, just pick a region of the U.S. and start calling. I refuse to believe that there aren't any more of these still sitting.

The FL on 34th St. in NY confirmed that they're just getting the Dunkmans while the HOH on 34th confirmed getting all 3 CWs

Anybody know how limited the Swingmans will be. Is it going to be a cop online->camp out friday morning scenario. Or do you think these will sit for a day or two?

Just got my all star pack in. These things glow like crazy! Check off one more on my list of nines to get. It's almost complete. Hopefully this Friday I can mark 2 more off the list. After SLH time to ID a few pairs.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Anybody know how limited the Swingmans will be. Is it going to be a cop online->camp out friday morning scenario. Or do you think these will sit for a day or two?

Not limited...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Not limited...
Good looks. I'm trying to cop them in person Saturday when I come home for Spring Break rather than cop them online and have to wait for them to ship

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Not limited...
Good looks. I'm trying to cop them in person Saturday when I come home for Spring Break rather than cop them online and have to wait for them to ship

You fine bro. Genberal release is like an STD to resellers.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I don't know if I would trust anything they say. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom