Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Lows have potential, I think the colorway just makes them kinda dull
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

NYC is starting to get their shipments of Galaxies, i just dont like to pay over retail

Do you know how much they are asking?

A whooopinnnn $350 !! Lol
I bet the people who don't get it are still going to pay that too.

im not really feelin the lows just because they look like any ordinary Nike's.. 8s are my fav just for the fact of how the swoosh hooks around to the heel of the shoe
pimp.gif

can someone shed some light on what type of release store wise the all stars will be? Will most niketowns and house of hoops get them?

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

can someone shed some light on what type of release store wise the all stars will be? Will most niketowns and house of hoops get them?

They should.

Any stores that got the more limited releases of the IX (Chinas, Christmas, Cannons) will probably be getting the Big Bangs as well.

Found this interesting. I looked up the LeBron IXs on Eastbay and they changed the sizing. They were previously true to size for both width and length, and now they're saying that the length is a half size smaller now.

Figured I'd post this because people are always asking questions about the sizing, Funny thing, my Miami Nights and Freegums (both sz 14) are true to size for me.

BHMs are dope! Are they limited? If they are I'm gonna be !$%@%$! I don't think I'll have the money in time.

The lows have huge potential and with some decent cw's should make a splash. And I'm assuming if a champs got chinas, X-mas etc.. they should get the asg correct?

Played in my Kentucky's twice, and the middle lace loop is tearing out of the top 3 ... Great shoes, comfortable and all but quality is sucky...

Originally Posted by toine2983

They should.

Any stores that got the more limited releases of the IX (Chinas, Christmas, Cannons) will probably be getting the Big Bangs as well.

Found this interesting. I looked up the LeBron IXs on Eastbay and they changed the sizing. They were previously true to size for both width and length, and now they're saying that the length is a half size smaller now.

Figured I'd post this because people are always asking questions about the sizing, Funny thing, my Miami Nights and Freegums (both sz 14) are true to size for me.

Thanks man. 

They should.

im a sz 9.5 and for me the miami nights definitely ran .5 smaller

with all these nice colorways coming out im kinda disappointed that i already wasted my money on the earlier releases. i kinda regret getting my osu's now.

They should.

Thanks man. 
Yeah good looking.

I caught that on their site right before I ordered my Bred pair.

Can't wait to get them.
pimp.gif

Not sure what's next though.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom