Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thapointguy

X'mas with blue laces?
nerd.gif

Victor def should of worn them like this just to match with his NYG gear. Not for me but here you go thapointguy....

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

X'mas with blue laces?
nerd.gif

Victor def should of worn them like this just to match with his NYG gear. Not for me but here you go thapointguy....

I love how you threw the White Cements in there... nice touch
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Scorpez

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

X'mas with blue laces?
nerd.gif

I love how you threw the White Cements in there... nice touch
smokin.gif

Ha actually just took pics of those at the same time for the other thread. If I zoomed out you'd see the Sprite 8's Chicago 10s and about 6 other pairs of Jordan 4s

Thanks for that swap B! It would look good with what VC was wearing in the parade but not by itself. Besides the green clashes with the blue. Nice pick up on the WC4, looks like the hectic pickups just begun for you lol.

Thanks for that swap B! It would look good with what VC was wearing in the parade but not by itself. Besides the green clashes with the blue. Nice pick up on the WC4, looks like the hectic pickups just begun for you lol.

LOL. The madness of spending literally started today for me. It's going to be an expensive month to say the least. With jeans covering the green on the back with that jacket cruz was wearing. Blue laces would of went perfect..

On twitter JP said that LeBron has a Floridians p.e. pair that he hasn't worn yet..

He also said that the unreleased orange v2's are his favorite 8

Those new ID options should at least be a clear sole like was previously mentioned to be available starting in February. Nike would be out doing themselves if they gave us a speckle option on ID. Folks would go crazy posting their ID pics but how many would actually order.

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

This happened to my Miami Nights after playing in them twice indoors both times, I bought them from NDC, should I do something? I mean I know they're just scuffs, but after just 2 games? I paid $170.00 for these shoes, this shouldn't happen after 2 games.

I was just abut to get some lebron 9 but after seeing this will pass

its jus paint... what did u expect.

if u were getting bron 9s to hoop shoulda been freegums or chinas w/ the enclosed toebox. not jus cheap paint over the material on the rest of it

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

This happened to my Miami Nights after playing in them twice indoors both times, I bought them from NDC, should I do something? I mean I know they're just scuffs, but after just 2 games? I paid $170.00 for these shoes, this shouldn't happen after 2 games.

I was just abut to get some lebron 9 but after seeing this will pass

its jus paint... what did u expect.

if u were getting bron 9s to hoop shoulda been freegums or chinas w/ the enclosed toebox. not jus cheap paint over the material on the rest of it

I just got those Elite 51 Vapor Talon cleats.  I wonder if I should just return them.  The whole cleat is just paint over hyperfuse.

i know ive probably missed it somewhere in this thread but what major retailers will be releasing the big bangs???

the lows look like a base model car when compared to the highs, which look like a fully loaded car with all he bells and whistles. Just awful.

My goodness those BHM IXs look amazing in that video.
pimp.gif

If I can find a pair in my size next week I'll have to pull the trigger.

If not I'll try to scoop up the Cool Greys and the Triple Blacks (on discount).

That pic Boost posted of the Dunkmans put them on my radar too.

Wonder what they look like with the black/volt laces.

I don't have enough money for all these releases man.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom