Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Eastbay Ray will the ASG shoes be exempt from the 15% or 25% coupons? I would assume so but just want to verify.
No, all of the All Star colorways will be excluded from discount.

EastbayRep - Dustin

It's funny being an American in Saudi Arabia breaking necks. I guess when you rock Jesus sandals, anything with color looks nice
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
but them galaxy 9's have grown to be a must cop

Anybody know if those 3 pair that release on 3/2 will be a general release like the freegums??
I really hope so because I want these to sit...I want them all but I'm a broke $+$ college student
F what foot locker is saying this has been #TheHottestWinterEver

Originally Posted by JHes91

Anybody know if those 3 pair that release on 3/2 will be a general release like the freegums??
I really hope so because I want these to sit...I want them all but I'm a broke $+$ college student
F what foot locker is saying this has been #TheHottestWinterEver

YOu and me Both Bro!!! 

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Eastbay Ray will the ASG shoes be exempt from the 15% or 25% coupons? I would assume so but just want to verify.
No, all of the All Star colorways will be excluded from discount.

EastbayRep - Dustin
Got it.  Thanks.  Some day I will find something that I can use my discount for.  
laugh.gif

dammm them big bangs...

on another note got the triple blacks for $100 at dr jays was hoping for the bred colorway but the display was creased.. love sneakers on sale

I called Nike Vegas and Las Vegas House of hoops, they said they weren't getting the ASG's.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

Originally Posted by Scorpez

Originally Posted by yoadj

Jimmyjazz.com has sizes 8-9.5 in the all blacks on sale for $99.99 if that helps.
thanks yoa... but i guess i should have specified that i was looking for a sz 11

buy it n go exchange it at footlocker
FL doesnt need receipts for exchanges?

Finally copped my first pair of 9's (Freegum's) well below retail and I like them quite a bit. Very clean shoe. The details on them design-wise are a very nice touch. Now I just need the Big Bang's and the SLH's. If I can double up on the Big Bang's I'll try and trade them for a pair of China's which is the only pair in this line that I wish I copped when they dropped. Too many colorways of these for me to bother trying to keep up with them all.

Back
Top Bottom