Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Stalley in the BHM bron 9 and a OHIO Nike destroyer

http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab241/domands2k4/?action=view&current=e136efa3.jpg
They look way better on feet.  Remind me of Miami Nights.  On another note, dudes fit is ALL over the place.  I don't care too much about matching up gear but he reminds me of one of my boys from college.  None of his gear ever went together he'd just wear the newest stuff he had:  phoenix suns jersey with grey sweats, black socks, brown wallabees, and a black and yellow north face.  no lie, I remember that fit all too vividly. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

More pics
Please do not quote all of these

nike-basketball-bhm-2012-11.jpg

nike-basketball-bhm-2012-14.jpg

nike-basketball-bhm-2012-15.jpg

nike-basketball-bhm-2012-12.jpg

nike-basketball-bhm-2012-13.jpg

nike-basketball-bhm-2012-16.jpg

nike-basketball-bhm-2012-17.jpg

nike-basketball-bhm-2012-20.jpg

nike-basketball-bhm-2012-19.jpg
I HAD TO.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

IMPRESSED. I AM.

WHAT KIND OF RELEASE ARE THESE? LIMITED?
wowwwww, i was expecting to pass on these. but damn...

hopefully these sit

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

so stupid how this forum has this many pages... lebron 9's aren't nice the shoe is ugly its strictly a basketball shoe the colorways are nice though

the physical shoe is ugly, you right, but some color ways like cannon and big bang makes the shoe looks good enough to rock. And yes they are basketball shoe, but the 9s are a good summer time shoe. All pics that came thru and out of niketalk of ppl rocking pants with them are all ugly. Even future pics too lol. That stalely pic cool tho

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Stalley in the BHM bron 9 and a OHIO Nike destroyer

http://s868.photobucket.com/albums/ab241/domands2k4/?action=view&current=e136efa3.jpg
They look way better on feet.  Remind me of Miami Nights.  On another note, dudes fit is ALL over the place.  I don't care too much about matching up gear but he reminds me of one of my boys from college.  None of his gear ever went together he'd just wear the newest stuff he had:  phoenix suns jersey with grey sweats, black socks, brown wallabees, and a black and yellow north face.  no lie, I remember that fit all too vividly. 

he's got that lebron beard thing going on

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Anyone copped this jacket? http://www.eastbay.com/pr...ogle-_-null#sku=46512045

Thought it might be a nice match for the Cannons without being too loud and obvious. Looks pretty nice for $50

i have it but i dont have the cannons.. and yeah its nice
pimp.gif

So do I. Very nice jacket. Those N98 jackets are all I wear here in Dallas since its not very cold.

Is there going to be a yankees inspired colorway this time Id around? Id like to find a solid answer prior to IDing

Went to my local house of hoops and the manager basically said the release is 2/25 for the all star pack. I hope the foams drag some attention away from the BB's.

LeBron's alternate PE's are sick!!!!! Better than the BREDS, but I rock mine with the xmas laces...Carbon fiber pattern on the mangos is also
pimp.gif

The new foamposite galaxy pics look nice, but with the BEAST out both the big bangs and galaxy's might be a lil hard to come by.

Back
Top Bottom