Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

The snowball effect is gonna begin on the IX Low now that better colorways are spitting out. Ent looks good.

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

tumblr_lxlbvfLUKT1r9r7pdo1_500.jpg

Galaxy Foamposite Sweater 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
S-W-A-G, what is the product # 

It's not a doubt in my mind that the Nike All Star weekend pack is going to be another crazy release on NDC. The only thing that may be in my/our favor is that there's suppose to be a bunch of Nike All Star shoes releasing on that day so the Nike Foamposite heads are going to be going after the the Foams on NDC, the KD IV heads after his shoe, the Kobe Bryant fans after his shoe and etc. So what that means for us is everybody can't just be targeting one shoe like for example the KD IV YOTD , people are going to have to decide which shoe they want the most first and secure that shoe before they secure other signature All Star shoes. So that should give me/us a little better chance of getting the All Star Lebron shoes. I myself plan on trying to get the Nike Foamposite and the Lebron 9 shoe so I got my work cut out for me on NDC lol. And here's a little food for thought to anybody trying to get any of the All Star shoes from NDC up here, I hope you have a Twitter account if not, you need get one asap and start following the Nike Store...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Very well executed!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LEbron BHM's arent bad but I think the KD's are the best of the bunch followed by Lebron's and then Kobe's.  Kobe's line fell off this year as a casual shoe...just no way you can do it
sick.gif

Kobes can't be pulled off casually? I beg to differ. Maybe its just you. They look fine in this pic to me. Picture isn't mine btw
is this guy a fairy or what?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo where is battle ground? If you out there big homie, please hit me up. I have a custom project that i want to talk to you about.

Still Coogi^^^^ Biggie wore Versace Shades, Coogi Sweaters, Kangol Hats, Karl Kani Jeans, and size 13 Tims. Can't believe you got that wrong twice during Black History Month...

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Still Coogi^^^^ Biggie wore Versace Shades, Coogi Sweaters, Kangol Hats, Karl Kani Jeans, and size 13 Tims. Can't believe you got that wrong twice during Black History Month...
some young cats need teaching'...

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Ha, I'm 31. Means you must be around 45,46 years old? No young cat here.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OGAiRandy415UTA

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Ha, I'm 31. Means you must be around 45,46 years old? No young cat here.
roll.gif
my fault OG. no disrespect...
Some old cats need teaching' too 
laugh.gif

i wonder if the lows and elites will go on id, i can imagine if the elites go on id they'll be like $280-300

so stupid how this forum has this many pages... lebron 9's aren't nice the shoe is ugly its strictly a basketball shoe the colorways are nice though

Back
Top Bottom