Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Can someone tell me how the lbj 4 fit compared to these and the lbj2? Ive heard the 4 runs big but idk if i should half size down or not. Bout to buy a pair and want some opinions. Ima 10.5 in 2s and 11 in 9s. I wanna make a new thread and this has enough traffic to get a quick answer. Thanks

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

so stupid how this forum has this many pages... lebron 9's aren't nice the shoe is ugly its strictly a basketball shoe the colorways are nice though

Thanks for aiding in increasing the page count. Feel better now champ?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

so stupid how this forum has this many pages... lebron 9's aren't nice the shoe is ugly its strictly a basketball shoe the colorways are nice though

Thanks for aiding in increasing the page count. Feel better now champ?
Real shhitt. You come in here solely to hate? Just because the Lebron line doesn't use pleather, it's not dope? You sound like my Grandma tellin me rap isn't music. Open your mind.

PS I'm a Jordan head mainly, but c'mon son. Fugg outta here with that!

Anyone near a Champs w/ any MN stock (sounds like mostly Florida locations) care to help with a 10.5? 
nerd.gif

I'll cop those entourage lows. I wasn't the biggest low fan but they were never horrible but with that entourage cw. I hope those drop. I like what u see so far on them.

Looks like dudes has a .40 cal in an ankle holster on the entourage low pic.

Those Entourage lows are gonna be the tipping point for those that were on the fence about the lows. It just takes the right colorway...

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Can someone tell me how the lbj 4 fit compared to these and the lbj2? Ive heard the 4 runs big but idk if i should half size down or not. Bout to buy a pair and want some opinions. Ima 10.5 in 2s and 11 in 9s. I wanna make a new thread and this has enough traffic to get a quick answer. Thanks

go a half size down, even a full size down would work

Cool story bro, please do tell it again 
indifferent.gif

Go back to the JB forum

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I know this off topic but boy those KD YOTD's went super fast! Please land don't let the BB's or the BHM's go that fast!!

I did get my size 14 YOTD's tho.

For anyone that was wondering.
happy.gif
Stop Gloating
Those Jerseys are pretty nice but the shorts are lame.
sick.gif
dude already has them in his sig 
indifferent.gif
 pathetic

Wonder if a lace swap might help the Cool Greys? Wish there were some white 3M laces with it too.

Back
Top Bottom