Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by inthenickoftime

Originally Posted by BigTy23

HOH Vegas still has a FSR in Chinas for those interested. I was veeeery tempted to pick up a pair, but I have gifts to buy...

Phone orders? 
nerd.gif

Call and ask, I'm not picking up for anyone. I'm sure they are sold out now though...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

3M green laces with Christmas Brons, anyone? 
pimp.gif

397731_194150694008167_100002397128269_377745_1494455946_n.jpg

sick.gif
 you got me here with the 
mad.gif
 cause i copped cannons and chinas today and now I MUST HAVE THOSE

No 180 for me. Been said the X-Mas 9s were official.

3M + Icy soles?!
smokin.gif

X-Mas 9 > X-mas 8...............in my opinion.

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

3M green laces with Christmas Brons, anyone? 
pimp.gif

397731_194150694008167_100002397128269_377745_1494455946_n.jpg

sick.gif
 you got me here with the 
mad.gif
 cause i copped cannons and chinas today and now I MUST HAVE THOSE
Damn didn't realize that was 3m.... well if I somehow miss out on Concords those will be one AMAZING consolation prize

Memph hit me with the PM bro I def gotta hear this 88 spent story.... I got lucky and was able to cop for double that at HOH in Columbus

^^^Memphis, Noticed you went up from a size 10.5 to an 11.

Are the China's cut smaller? Figured I'd ask cause we wear the same size.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Memph hit me with the PM bro I def gotta hear this 88 spent story.... I got lucky and was able to cop for double that at HOH in Columbus

NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE PRICE. CAME OUT TO 96 WITH TAX
pimp.gif
. GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO GET YOUR PAIR MAN!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

^^^Memphis, Noticed you went up from a size 10.5 to an 11.

Are the China's cut smaller? Figured I'd ask cause we wear the same size.

TRUST ME IT WASN'T BY CHOICE. I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO GET MY TRUE SIZE 10.5. I GOT 10.5 IN THE CANNONS AND MIAMI NIGHTS AND THEY FIT ME FINE. OTHER CATS GOT THEIR PRE ORDER IN FOR THE 10.5'S BEFORE ME SO I HAD TO PREPAY FOR AN 11.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Now we wait for everybody to do a 180 on the Christmas pair.
Know it's gonna happen bruh
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Won't even flex, they are growing on me but I cant justify buying these w/ how tight money is and having last years joints.

what was it like there? I didn't bother with HOH I just went somewhere else. I've heard some things about HOH releases and they're too far to get there & find games being played. I'd be too pissed.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

what was it like there? I didn't bother with HOH I just went somewhere else. I've heard some things about HOH releases and they're too far to get there & find games being played. I'd be too pissed.

I'm a 216 dude so hit me up if ur ever in the area...... My girl happens to stay in Columbus tho so I just left from her house to pick these up before I came back for a weekend intensive class 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
... The line actually wasn't so bad I got there at 6 and was gone by 7 30

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Pardon my ignorance, but are the cannons sold out in stores by now? Thanks
not at all.
Say not at at all like its a easy cop.  No national retailer has them on their website in fsr.  In ATL you might get lucky find a pair size 8-8.5 but nowhere out here are they just sitting

Back
Top Bottom