Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by sneakermane

^^^Memphis, Noticed you went up from a size 10.5 to an 11.

Are the China's cut smaller? Figured I'd ask cause we wear the same size.

TRUST ME IT WASN'T BY CHOICE. I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO GET MY TRUE SIZE 10.5. I GOT 10.5 IN THE CANNONS AND MIAMI NIGHTS AND THEY FIT ME FINE. OTHER CATS GOT THEIR PRE ORDER IN FOR THE 10.5'S BEFORE ME SO I HAD TO PREPAY FOR AN 11.

Tried on a size 10.5 & a size 11 when I copped my first pair of 9s (Cannons). They both fit similar so I just stuck with the 10.5 which is my natural size.
But I haven't tried on my Chinas yet so i wanted to make sure the sizing wasn't off. Either way...CONGRATS on snagging a pair. Chinas are eye candy in person.

I love the sole on the Xmas pair. And the speckles of 3M throughout the shoe. Kinda looks like snow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Dammit....im giving up on trying to find the chinas...Sz 13 is prob too big anyway, normally wear a 12
If you have wide feet .5 will make it for you -it applies to me, but Im a 10-.... Still my suggestion will be to first try any other colorway to see which is your size in 9's

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Dammit....im giving up on trying to find the chinas...Sz 13 is prob too big anyway, normally wear a 12
If you have wide feet .5 will make it for you -it applies to me, but Im a 10-.... Still my suggestion will be to first try any other colorway to see which is your size in 9's

Yeah I'd rather have a 12.5 in these but I don't think they were even available on ndc or eastbay

^^^ great price. im hoping i can get a pair of chinas tomorrow. i usually go a 10 in brons but i might have to do a 10.5. i should be fine tho. just need an extra insole or elite socks
laugh.gif

Was able to pick up a pair of 15's from NDC and Eastbay. Eastbay order was placed right at 9:01 and the Nike order was placed less than a minute thereafter. Got confirmations for both so I hope that means they'll be on their way come Monday. Only pair of Lebrons/Nikes I'll be purchasing this year.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^Memphis, Noticed you went up from a size 10.5 to an 11.

Are the China's cut smaller? Figured I'd ask cause we wear the same size.

TRUST ME IT WASN'T BY CHOICE. I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO GET MY TRUE SIZE 10.5. I GOT 10.5 IN THE CANNONS AND MIAMI NIGHTS AND THEY FIT ME FINE. OTHER CATS GOT THEIR PRE ORDER IN FOR THE 10.5'S BEFORE ME SO I HAD TO PREPAY FOR AN 11.

Tried on a size 10.5 & a size 11 when I copped my first pair of 9s (Cannons). They both fit similar so I just stuck with the 10.5 which is my natural size.
But I haven't tried on my Chinas yet so i wanted to make sure the sizing wasn't off. Either way...CONGRATS on snagging a pair. Chinas are eye candy in person.
CONGRATS ON YOUR PAIR AS WELL.

AND YES IN PERSON, CHINAS ARE STUNNING.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Has anybody received shipping confirmation from Eastbay? Or do those come on Sundays and Mondays?
All shipping providers are closed on Sundays. You may get a confirmation on Sunday, but it won't ship out till Monday.

Ex. Shipping label has been created.

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Has anybody received shipping confirmation from Eastbay? Or do those come on Sundays and Mondays?
All shipping providers are closed on Sundays. You may get a confirmation on Sunday, but it won't ship out till Monday.

Ex. Shipping label has been created.

Thanks for the info. I received a order confirmation but that really means nothing until I receive a cancellation email or shipping confirmation.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Memph hit me with the PM bro I def gotta hear this 88 spent story.... I got lucky and was able to cop for double that at HOH in Columbus

what was it like there? I didn't bother with HOH I just went somewhere else. I've heard some things about HOH releases and they're too far to get there & find games being played. I'd be too pissed.

I'm a 216 dude so hit me up if ur ever in the area...... My girl happens to stay in Columbus tho so I just left from her house to pick these up before I came back for a weekend intensive class 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
... The line actually wasn't so bad I got there at 6 and was gone by 7 30
I got there at 8:45 to avoid all the madness, and was able to cop 2 10.5s.
It is really hit or miss...I was there for the Canons, and they were gone before the line was halfway in the store...

Mgr said they got 72 pr of the Chinas.

-sf77

Damn. The more I see pics of Freegums and the XMas joints, the more I want them. Hoping there's some cash or Nike gift cards under the tree
laugh.gif

I got confirmation on my order, but them shipping it no. It says Backordered right now on my Order History. I believe Monday they will update cause normally there are no shipments on Sundays.

Back
Top Bottom