Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

Originally Posted by jeff3424

placed an order through NDC right at midnight, went through smoothly, processed the order, and got to the confirmation screen saying my order was placed successfully. However I STILL have not received a confirmation email, so I doubt it actually went though.

Has anybody else ever experienced this?

Same thing happened to me w eastbay for the hurricanes... They cancelled my order n I only found out cus I kept calling them. I suggest you buy a pair elsewhere if u really want em you can always return em or suttin
You need to call them and give them the order#.  As long as you have an order# with the o in front you should have a pair.  Sometimes the email gets lost in the spam folder or takes awhile from nike.  Your item can be shipped before you even recieve your confirmation email.

Showed up 30 min before opening and long and beyond only 5-6 people in line :tongue:

Wore mine to pick up a pair for a buddy and then scooped up a 2nd pair for myself.
happy.gif

Best 30 min ever spent!

No hassle and no freezing my !@+ off!

Congrats to all that were able to order the Chinas last night.  We do apologize for the issues with our website, something went wrong and we are looking into the issue.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Jz ordered off eastbay n waited 56 mins on the gold club line n they still have them in a size 13, guys be patient,, thanks GOD i did!!!!!
Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

wow... 1st time NDC didnt work for me and EASTBAY did... no timer also... glad i got a pair! good luck to the rest of you guys
Originally Posted by krider31

got through on Eastbay for a size 13, haven't gotten a confirmation email yet tho.
Grats again guys.  If you want us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.  I will be leaving in the next hour, but Ryan or Dustin should get to any I do not get to tomorrow when they come in.

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Im feeling the 2009 vibe....

When you get an order number starting with G[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color]is because their site crashed but they accepted the payment right?? And it is going to be canceled in a few days.... right??
ohwell.gif
Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Eastbay stated on their FB "We experiencing a huge volume at this time. Our team is working on processing Orders."...
Originally Posted by aFamous

I ordered mine off Eastbay, but it doesn't show up on my order history nor did I get an e-mail yet. Anyone else having this problem?
We did end up receiving a lot of the "G" orders, but our team last night was working on getting them into our system right away.  If you received a "G" order and want us to check on it, just send us a private message with the "G" number and we will look into it.

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

I got through to Eastbay and ordered my 10.5, not real comfortable, do they regularly oversell their stock?
On big launches like this and with our website crashing there is a chance we may oversell on the shoe that is releasing.  For the LeBron 9 China launch last night we did oversell on them by a little bit.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

What are the chances that Eastbay will cancel a transaction?? Thinking about going to camp out for Nerfs at Beverly center and picking myself up another pair of Chinas.
It depends on what is going on with your order.  If you want us to check on it, just send us a private message with your information.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Eastbay site just crashed again...btw, I called and the lady said the screen with the g orders was down and totally blank and to call back in 30 min so I wasted my time again. This is a major fail on Eastbay's part.
Sorry nimhet
frown.gif
  If you want us to check on it, just send us a private message with the "G" order number.

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Eastbay just hit me up on my cell and asked if i still wanted to order my size 12. So of course i said yes. Definitely cant ever complain about their customer service
Happy to help out! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jeff3424

anybody have any knowledge of how limited the Freegums will be? definitely want a pair. praying for a GR so I don't need to deal with the stress of another Cannons/Chinas
From the information I have seen, they are a general release and we will have them in available in men's, youth, preschool and toddler sizes.

EastbayRep - Ray

After striking out online last night I was able to walk in to my HoH in vegas this morning and pick up my size 12. Orange laces are a must. Concords/xmas LBJs/xmas Kobes next week. =D

So I just talked to Eastbay....to make a long story short..I totally got screwed. Here is the notes version. I've never had an issue with them before but this just really pisses me off. They guy I talked to was very apologetic but said there was nothing he could do.

- Placed my order online last night 5 min after launch...got a G order number
- Called them about an hr later and to confirm my order was in the system and that it would go through. The guy said yes..I see it. He also said at that time they had plenty of sizes still available
- Wake up this am..still no confirmation. I call them and the girl says their G system screen is rebooting so call back later but as long as I got a G order, it is fine
- I call back, they say my order did not go through because by the time it went through my size wasn't available. I was like +@#!!!???? My order went through 5 min after it launched and when I called an hr later they said they still had sizes so what the heck are you talking about? How did you sell out of 1 size within 5 min?
- So this is what happened....since this item was on "backorder" the system didn't how to handle the orders so it crashed. Hence the site going down and everyone having to call in. So this AM, they starting processing the orders BUT what they did was process the phone orders first because that system was still running. Only after all the phone orders were processed, did they start the online orders. So basically, if you placed your order online, you are f*%$d...even if you placed it 5 min after it launched like me. But he said some G orders did go through, if you were lucky enough to still have your size when they finished the phone orders and started doing the onliine orders. If I had known this, I obviously would have placed another order when I called last night.

I'm so pissed right now.....don't even know what to say after this

Christmas and Cool Greys are musts to put next to my Chinas. I'm feeling the dominantly 1 color Lebron 9's.

So I just talked to Eastbay....to make a long story short..I totally got screwed. Here is the notes version. I've never had an issue with them before but this just really pisses me off. They guy I talked to was very apologetic but said there was nothing he could do.

- Called them about an hr later and to confirm my order was in the system and that it would go through. The guy said yes..I see it. He also said at that time they had plenty of sizes still available
- Wake up this am..still no confirmation. I call them and the girl says their G system screen is rebooting so call back later but as long as I got a G order, it is fine
- I call back, they say my order did not go through because by the time it went through my size wasn't available. I was like +@#!!!???? My order went through 5 min after it launched and when I called an hr later they said they still had sizes so what the heck are you talking about? How did you sell out of 1 size within 5 min?
- So this is what happened....since this item was on "backorder" the system didn't how to handle the orders so it crashed. Hence the site going down and everyone having to call in. So this AM, they starting processing the orders BUT what they did was process the phone orders first because that system was still running. Only after all the phone orders were processed, did they start the online orders. So basically, if you placed your order online, you are f*%$d...even if you placed it 5 min after it launched like me. But he said some G orders did go through, if you were lucky enough to still have your size when they finished the phone orders and started doing the onliine orders. If I had known this, I obviously would have placed another order when I called last night. 

i think its time for all of us to boycott eastbay.
honestly this happend to me with the MN and the Chinas now.

I appreciate that Ray and whoever comes on here and gives us the heads up about releases and stuff but I have been let down twice in a row by them and cannot afford to risk it.

I had to pay more for the MN and will have to pay more for the China's now it looks like, my wallet cant take it.

Ray is a cool dude, but damn your company's website cant handle big releases.

I ordered from Eastbay last night got an email from both Paypal and Eastbay.... Am i all good? It does not start with a G

Wow sorry to hear that man. I believe im 1 of the few lucky ones with "G" orders to go through... Hopefully Eastbay is ready for the Concords next week..

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ the kingjay comment in your sig
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by navychucks

Nice sig witness
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 Appreciate it fellas.

I definitely don't think the Christmas will be this bad, gotta remember these released by themselves and the Christmas will be accompanied by two other shoes.  Don't think the hype around them is nearly as high either

Also, hope everyone else can get their pairs and not have to pay absurd amounts

Originally Posted by navychucks

"i think its time for all of us to boycott eastbay. "

Bro, we hear you but I'm sorry to say a boycott will never happen. Eastbay is the primary game in town because they offer free shipping for gold members and ship to our overseas friends.
I personally have had more issues with Eastbay than I care to mention but I still continue to order from them. Why? Well, for the most part they are a very well run company with very good customer service.With limited releases it always a gamble and as someone mentioned you should have a back-up plan. In addition, if you look at the volume of orders Eastbay processes, the percentage that do go wrong is very small, I'm sure it's way less than 1%. A friendly csr told me it's not uncommon to have 6000 orders on a busy saturday. With that kind of volume I will always cut them some slack. Eastbay reps are also on this site to help us out and man is that cool. It's not Eastbay fault, it's the sneaker culture in general with all the resellers snagging up all the limited kicks.

Eastbay is here to stay, no doubt about that. No amount of boycotting will change things.  

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

I got through to Eastbay and ordered my 10.5, not real comfortable, do they regularly oversell their stock?
On big launches like this and with our website crashing there is a chance we may oversell on the shoe that is releasing.  For the LeBron 9 China launch last night we did oversell on them by a little bit.
So what exactly is a little bit?Seems like it was more than a little bit.Also why the heck did you guys process phone orders first when people placed online orders first?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Showed up 30 min before opening and long and beyond only 5-6 people in line :tongue:

Wore mine to pick up a pair for a buddy and then scooped up a 2nd pair for myself.
happy.gif

Best 30 min ever spent!

No hassle and no freezing my !@+ off!

Is that seattle niketown

HOH Vegas still has a FSR in Chinas for those interested. I was veeeery tempted to pick up a pair, but I have gifts to buy...

Back
Top Bottom