Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Size 12 seems to usually be on the more expensive side :frown:

I sold a size 12 of the chinas for 280 or so worn like 2 or 3 times around june or july.

and i just acquired a DS 13 china for around 300 worth of trade

300 is a very average, decent price imo. top 3 lebron 9 def worth it.

I found a DS pair of Lebron 9 Christmas for a very good price, everything looks legit on em but part of the sole on both shoes are kinda 'greenish'. Has this happened to anyone or has anyone else seen this?

Need some cannons in my life
+1 
ohwell.gif

Cannons are easily the best colorway in my opinion. I still need a pair of Miami Nights 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Are there any known sizing inconsistencies between models? I have a size 8.5 swingman and they fit tight compared to the fit of my 8.5 galaxies. My real size is 8 btw

Are there any known sizing inconsistencies between models? I have a size 8.5 swingman and they fit tight compared to the fit of my 8.5 galaxies. My real size is 8 btw
Yes...at least for me.

Real size is 12....got a 12.5 in Swingmans, Breds and Cool Greys.  Swingmans def fit smaller than the other 2

I have the swingmans and dunkmans, and the swingmans are definitely tighter than the dunkmans.

I have 7 pairs of Lebrons sz 10.5 and for me, my Kentucky's, Cannons, X-Mas, Black Elites fit TTS.  Swingmans, White Elites, Miami Nights fit too tight

Would cop Miami Hurricane's for under 200, but I can't find them. Same with Canon's, but that's not happening.

Does anybody know anyplace to get the 9 low for a decent price? Want to get a pair customized, trying to find a base model for less then $80. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom