Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I placed a phone order with a nike outlet for the first time and the guy took my credit card info and told me he would call back and let me know
if he could place the order and I was a little skeptical but I let it go cuz I thought maybe that's normal with them or something. He said he would
call back in about 45minutes but didn't. So I called back a couple hours later and asked what was going on. The dude who answered this time
told me he was processing them for me and that I should get an email shortly. I haven't gotten any emails and they didn't even tell me what the
total was. The first dude just said $150 to $160. If I don't receive an email by tomorrow I will call and complain about all this unless this is normal.

Anyone have any similar experiences?

The shoes I ordered are the LeBron 9 ps Elites in the black/gold colorway
They were $129.99 plus tax/shipping so like $150ish I would assume

I placed a phone order with a nike outlet for the first time and the guy took my credit card info and told me he would call back and let me know
if he could place the order and I was a little skeptical but I let it go cuz I thought maybe that's normal with them or something. He said he would
call back in about 45minutes but didn't. So I called back a couple hours later and asked what was going on. The dude who answered this time
told me he was processing them for me and that I should get an email shortly. I haven't gotten any emails and they didn't even tell me what the
total was. The first dude just said $150 to $160. If I don't receive an email by tomorrow I will call and complain about all this unless this is normal.

in my experiences, 99% of the time they never actually email you even though they say they will.

Thought those lows were just black. Not a huge fan of camo fatigue but it's subtle but I could do with just black. Wouldn't mind if they released with black upper.

Same thing happened to me. I ordered a pair of KD IV "HOMES" this weekend from the Nike Outlet in UTAH. They took my information and credit card info on Sunday and said they would give me a call back on Monday with the tracking number. I didnt recieve a call but I saw they already charged my card. I'm going to give them a call today, I figured since I'm in NJ the shipping would take about a week, especially if they shipped ground. I just need the tracking number for my own peace of mind :lol:

Nike is HORRIBLE with phone orders. I ordered a pair of Jades X's from Niketown when they first released...They said they'd send me an order confirmation, and I made sure that they had my e-mail down right. I didn't get anything after a couple days, so I called, and they had my e-mail down wrong. I had them fix it, and they still didn't send anything. It was ridiculous.

I have never received tracking info from a outlet phone order.. But I always receive everything i ordered in great shape.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me. I ordered a pair of KD IV "HOMES" this weekend from the Nike Outlet in UTAH. They took my information and credit card info on Sunday and said they would give me a call back on Monday with the tracking number. I didnt recieve a call but I saw they already charged my card. I'm going to give them a call today, I figured since I'm in NJ the shipping would take about a week, especially if they shipped ground. I just need the tracking number for my own peace of mind :lol:

Haha yeah, it makes me feel uneasy. Where else do they do that at where they take your card info and don't tell you the order total smh. I will be calling back on Monday to see what's up. I would call today but it's a Saturday and I know they won't ship out on the weekend.

I ordered some Cough Drops from a CA outlet and the dude took my cc info and sad someone would call the next day.  Nobody called the next day so I called back, woman who answered gave me a tracking number and everything else went smoothly with the order.  There was even a thank you note on the receipt LOL

To summarize my coolstorybro, you SHOULD be ok.

And in case any other niketalkers are looking for a pair of the black/gold ps elites some of the outlets have them in scattered sizes from 8.5 to 13, at least that's what I saw. The nike outlet in Las Vegas and the one in South Chicago have size 13s (at least as of yesterday).

The price was $129.99 but then with tax and shipping it might be about $150.

The style code is 516958 and the color code is 002.

Hopefully that helps someone who is looking for a pair.

Are there ANY Lebron 9s (Not Elite or Lows) in an 11.5 anywhere in North Texas? I wear a 12 in the 9s, but I just want to see if I can fit into an 11.5 for future purchases.

These have been my rotation lately (last week). The elite 9's are neck and neck with the V2 8's as far as the hoop shoe with the most comfort! :nthat:

Finally got me a pair of black/gold elite lebron 9's for $150.00 came in today

Did they come with extra lace's ?

I dont have an extra set

Took a quick shot of my China 9s and China X IDs, I think they look pretty close...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom