Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

SMH.

I HAD TO SELL MY DUNKMANS, SWINGMANS, AND FREEGUMS BC THEY WERE JUST TOO TIGHT.

I WOULD LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON DA SWINGMANS AGAIN BUT I CANT FIND ANY GOOD PRICES FOR MY SIZE

started looking at my 9 collection and figured I could sell a couple pairs. decided to sell my bangs, can't really pull em off but i'll probably regret it in the future. is it an addiction when it feels like you lost a part of yourself when you let go of certain sneaks? haha

also the fluctuation in size differences was bad for this shoe, i got a 13.5 in the cannons but a 12 in mvs, doesn't make sense to me...all other nines were 13s though

Just copped a pair of DS White (Home) Elites for $140 :smokin.

Finally found a DS pair that the didnt rot because of the Kevlar laces.

If anyone has an extra pair of Black (AWAY) Elite laces let me know, I would love to swap my Kevlar laces with them. If not I'll go with the extra set of white ones.

Can I get quick Legit Check on these? Guy had em on Ebay for only $175 Buy it Now, like $12 shipping. He was sort of close to me so I messaged him and he said he'd sell them to me meet up. DS Miami Nights...

Can I get quick Legit Check on these? Guy had em on Ebay for only $175 Buy it Now, like $12 shipping. He was sort of close to me so I messaged him and he said he'd sell them to me meet up. DS Miami Nights...
Seems good and decent price, no overall shoe picture though?

Seems good and decent price, no overall shoe picture though?
He had a couple on Ebay and they looked alright but he took the auction down for me. I asked him for side pics but he just kept saying they were legit lol. Pretty tempted to bite just don't want to end up with high quality fakes or something lol

Just copped a pair of DS White (Home) Elites for $140 :smokin.
Finally found a DS pair that the didnt rot because of the Kevlar laces.
If anyone has an extra pair of Black (AWAY) Elite laces let me know, I would love to swap my Kevlar laces with them. If not I'll go with the extra set of white ones.

Nice pick up.. Im looking for the Home Elites myself.

Finally broke these out today.

Last edited:
Wore my Galaxy's to the Heat game on Saturday and got so many comments, I felt like a Rockstar (lol)8)
Went to HoH before the game and got soo many stares, I felt like I needed security to get to my car Safely.

Back
Top Bottom