Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Midnight? If I'm not mistaken, the Questions came out at that time, so maybe they'll do the same for these retros? I hope it's nothing like 7-8 am.
Reeboks twitter just said 8am. Hope this helps. 

Tried posting a screenshot of @reebokclassics tweet but I don't post on here enough to know how. sorry

Called my local finishlines here in OH and lot of them said they are only getting the blk/red and not the Sonics colorway, WTH???

Last edited:
Bro, Im treating these like a Jordan release come tomorrow night. Im not playing around on these!

I feel it man. I've been waiting a long time for these to retro. I love the kamikazes so much I'm gonna trade my cdp 11's for them (two pairs). A lot people around my way think I'm crazy but I don't give a F. :lol:

I had these back in the days. Copped em when they were on sale, around $60 something or cheaper, can't really remember. :tongue:

I feel it man. I've been waiting a long time for these to retro. I love the kamikazes so much I'm gonna trade my cdp 11's for them (two pairs). A lot people around my way think I'm crazy but I don't give a F. :lol:

****, u aint crazy,
cdps arent worth ****, lol id take 2 pair of kamikaze anyday.

Retro of the black/red Air Jordan 11s that came in a pack......and yeah I would make that deal too. CDP 11s were horrible!

I would try rock paper scissors, sneaker city, or maybe Gems??  I havent called any of them peronally but let me know if you find anything out.

Thanks for the info man. Im not trying to drive into the city, any idea of any stores around Tukwila/southcenter that would get them? Platinum maybe?

Thanks for the info man. Im not trying to drive into the city, any idea of any stores around Tukwila/southcenter that would get them? Platinum maybe?
I havent tried Platinum but I did try HOH at the southcenter mall and they said they are NOT getting them.

Not trying to make you guys worry but go hard to get these if you really want them. But take all the steps to make it easy. Like calling your spots asking if they will have them, estimate of how many, and how many have inquired. Not all, but some have no problem giving that info. Also, check this thread as often as possible. The reason I say this is because I'm sure most of you know the sneaker biz has been really crazy for a minute. A lot of kicks sellout fast, especially online. Kicks I wouldn't expect, gone. Take some of these preorders and early releases as a precaution. They've quickly sold out each time. Just don't want anyone in this thread that truly wants them to miss out and have to pay double the price for sneaker that retailed for $100.

And I'm only speaking of the OG Sonic colorway, being that it seems the other 4 colors releasing may be more widely available

Back
Top Bottom