Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

so ready for this. Reebok and releases like these makes me remember how happy I was into buying sneakers back in 1999-2000

Salute to Reebok for keeping the price low. Retail on these :D no inflation whatsoever. I hate it when people defend JB's price increases due to inflation. Look at Reebok and tell me is it really inflation?

...Dammit I was hoping nobody mentioned JJs release smh lol. Man as long as the resale is below Jordan retail I'll be good if I miss out on these. But if I see some 180+ stuff I might have to take the L. Passing on that size 10 is really hurting right now smh

Not sure which of these places drop at what times, but this was the list from the Reebok pr just in case anyone needs it:

Jimmy Jazz, Shoe Palace, Villa, Shiekh, DTLR, Shoe City, City Gear, Reebok.com and more on Friday, January 18th.

Last edited:
EDIT: Just placed my order

REALLY hope that my order dont get cancelled tho.
Repped to that link regardless tho

Last edited:
Still a few sizes left on JJ.

Going fast.

Edit: size 8 left, maybe. :lol:

Last edited:
Check the link above your post. I couldn't find them with the search either. Only size 8 and 1 left. The hype is definitely real on these.

Also if anyone is on the fence, these are on par with the quality of the Iverson's. The leather and nubuck are both decent. The leather has a little texture to it - it doesn't look straight synthetic shiny like Jordans - and the nubuck seems fine.

Back
Top Bottom