Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Copped the sonics, prolly grab the all stars n be done, on to the Kamikaze I...I did struggle with decidin between the sonics cw n the black/white tho

I keep missing out. I can see I might end up with the ASGs and black/whites. Really wanted the OG Sonics over the black/whites.

This is the 5th time I missed out!!!! Can someone please PM me with and restock update for any website??

Thanks to all that posted links had no problem with grabbing two pairs both sz 14 seems like once everyone catches the link they sell out in 30 mins or less

Smh man this is ********. All these sites keep dropping them while I'm at work. I've missed them every single time. These are gonna sell out instantly on rbk.com. This is ******** cause this is one of the biggest releases of the year for me, I've wanted these ever since I first got into sneakers

Dam, since PYS sold out instantly im kinda worried now

Yea this is looking REAL bad especially for me because my job schedule wont allow me to cop in stores. I'm heated about this release right now. I had a feeling this was gonna happen seeing how fast the FIRST pre order sold out smh. Complete bs :smh:

What all dropped on PYS? Just the OG Sonics c/w?

On the hunt for ASG's now.

Last edited:
^^^ Good looks fellas.

Hope everyone that wants these ends up getting their pairs.

Does anyone know if RBK.com is doing a normal midnight release?

and any other sites getting these as well?
I NEED at least a pair in my life

My local HOH said they should be getting them Friday and that I was like the 2nd person to ask about them. Hopefully I can cop in store if Reebok.com doesn't work out. I always fail when ordering online :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom