Official "Red Dead Redemption" post...The GTA of the wild west

the only thing that bothers me about this game is how fast

the gang caravans that are on the side of the road kill you.

i finished one mission and right as i get on my horse i hear '' hey you''

and five quick shots and im dead
indifferent.gif

After an hour, I finally won my first poker game. Cant believe how many times the last guy left folded when I did anything but check
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I !#!%%#@ hate snakes. I don't see them until they bite my @#!.

My horse killed itself earlier. I was walking along the river bank and I whistled for it and out of no where it jumped off a very high cliff where I was standing near and fell straight into the water in front of me.

How long do trains wait at the station? I've had a guy hogtied on the tracks all night (game time) and the train hasnt moved.

Originally Posted by Mister916

I !#!%%#@ hate snakes. I don't see them until they bite my @#!.

My horse killed itself earlier. I was walking along the river bank and I whistled for it and out of no where it jumped off a very high cliff where I was standing near and fell straight into the water in front of me.

laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
something similar to me happened in multiplayer, I was doing one of those challenges where you have to plant the explosives and take out one of those gangs. I call my horse and the clown runs off the cliff into the water below.

And speaking of multiplayer, the standoff at the beginning is one of the funnest thing that I've ever played in the game. I probably need to do more of the story mode, I haven't even gotten to Mexico yet
laugh.gif
, but if anybody wants to play later on today GT: Gator Boy 24. We still need to have like a NT RDR time where we just run everything
pimp.gif

mister give or take how many hours u beat it (pause) in?

im assuming u didn't do all side missions

Well Nt, i just finish copping the game, thanks to u guys, ya convince me to buy it,,,now on to play single player and then mult,,,,hope im not disapointed

add my gt Ahh Ski Ski someone help me this posse thing

Anyone successfully rob a bank?
nerd.gif

I'm curious cause I wanna know how much they have in their safe.

i robbed the bank in armadillo earlier today. got a couple hundred bucks out of it. in guessing you can get more in bigger banks?

The stuff ya'll are describing seems like a more explicit modern day Oregon Trail video game.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I can't believe the PS3 is still getting inferior ports
smh.gif

Yea me & Donpappa was gettin it in (||) for a lil bit... invite me B Moore221 if you get online you def need a posse to deal with these hooligans online
laugh.gif

has anybody had any luck finding the treasures... i found the first one no problem but the 2nd one i looked for easily 2 hours
smh.gif

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

has anybody had any luck finding the treasures... i found the first one no problem but the 2nd one i looked for easily 2 hours
smh.gif
Look on youtube.

so what's the fattest horse in the game?.. right now im rolling w/ a tan horse w/ a black mane & hoofs.. it's seems faster than the other horses, but not nearly as fast as the gold one you get during one of Bonnie's missions.. i miss that guy (got caught up in the crossfire) 
tired.gif

wow Nt, 8 missions done and im very impressed,,thanks NT for convincing me buying this game,,,i need to learn how to ride the horse more better,,,during the race i was flopping all over the place,,,when do i start to lasso?,,,,havent gotten to that point yet

Originally Posted by proper english

so what's the fattest horse in the game?.. right now im rolling w/ a tan horse w/ a black mane & hoofs.. it's seems faster than the other horses, but not nearly as fast as the gold one you get during one of Bonnie's missions.. i miss that guy (got caught up in the crossfire) 
tired.gif
Go to the general store in Armadillo. They have deeds that describe a horse's look and their speed.

Originally Posted by proper english

tired.gif
Go to the general store in Armadillo. They have deeds that describe a horse's look and their speed.
What horse are you rolling with, Mister?

Back
Top Bottom