Official "Red Dead Redemption" post...The GTA of the wild west

how do you drag people behind your horse while they're tied up? i can't seem to do it. can't wait for bears and other stuff..killing wolves and cougars get kinda boring.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

NT Posse List for Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption
  • K1lla 5am
  • donpoppa
  • Ridikolis
  • Mamba MVP
  • EVIL RESIDENT x
  • Desperado B 804
  • DrewDioxin2345
  • EazyWeazy3
  • NaNaNaNaBATM4N
  • FLYYYYY GULLY
  • allcapscaps26
  • bimbady
  • The Juice - CMDR Kutyacokof
  • Touchinpaper
  • CincoSeisDos
  • SUPA S0AK        (that's a zero in S0AK)
  • KrazyChino
  • dEfCoNzErO - DZ661
  • Ayaniedaprince 
    pimp.gif

You must be on your horse to begin with. You use L2 to aim and R2 to throw, once you've roped them, continue to hold L2 and you can drag them behind your horse.

I don't know if you can drag them behind you after you've hogtied. I think your only options are to carry or put em on the back of your horse.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

You must be on your horse to begin with. You use L2 to aim and R2 to throw, once you've roped them, continue to hold L2 and you can drag them behind your horse.

I don't know if you can drag them behind you after you've hogtied. I think your only options are to carry or put em on the back of your horse.
cool. i'll try that out.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I played poker too... just a few hands, had pocket Kings and then a 3rd king and 7's came up on the flop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Full house K's and 7's beat Rufus' 3 of a kind 7s... won me like $200

poker alone is addicting
QFT

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

just got chased by two bears
eek.gif

they killed my horse, so I had hoof it out of the woods

laugh.gif

Finally found some Red sage to complete the Flowers mission and as I was picking them... I get mauled from behind by a cougar.
smh.gif
sick.gif

Scared the *%*$ outta me too.

And yeah you can't rape women in this game... But if I could Bonnie would've got the biz the first night.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

Yesterday my boy dropped by and he killed 10 of his horses, layed out in a row, skinned them all 1 at a time, and then with the last horse jumped over all of them.
laugh.gif

10 dead, skinned horses is a sight to see. I told him to push the game to the limit, but we stopped at 10.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

COT DAMMIT WHERE IS MY DAMN COPY GAMEFLY?!

just got my copy today at around 1030 i was waiting on the ups dude to arrive since they sold out
but i will deffinately be on tonight
will be blowin on that sour diesel tonight
pimp.gif

copped super sf4 from amazon... was going to return it and cop rdr instead but they stopped doing the 20$ gift card yesterday
smh.gif
.... its all good i just went to walmart and exchanged it for rdr
pimp.gif
... copped game from amazon for 35 but got 42 store credit from walmart
laugh.gif
... cant wait to play it... game seems sick... ill play it tomorrow after my interview

Originally Posted by proper english

if my horse were to die, will i be able get the same one back via whistle? 
i love my current horse.. dude is a beast through the plains. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I had to do this last night. My horse was stuck at the top of something. I whistled it and it wouldn't move, so I killed it and then tried to whistle for a new one. After a min. or so, I got a new one.
laugh.gif

so are there different types of horses in the game (equivalent to cars in GTA) that enable u to traverse one point to another faster? dumb question lol.

%+@%+* amazon said they'd have it shipped out today but it still hasn't come, i shipped it with 2 day delivery. if it doesnt arrive within expected arrival date can i call and ask them for a 20 dollar gift card or somethin?

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Anyone that pre-order from BestBuy receive their E-mail for the War horse yet?~
look in the box, I didnt preorder from there, just bought it yesterday in store and the code was inside the box. Didnt even realize it was exclusive til I looked in this thread. Assumed it was just something put in the first run of copies.

My code came inside the box when I picked it up and opened it up.

I thought it came in the case. Crazy but people are buying these for $50 on ebay. Crazy Canadians, mostly.

Are you guys skinning horses and stuff in story mode?

I feel like there is so much to do, idk where to start.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Are you guys skinning horses and stuff in story mode?

I feel like there is so much to do, idk where to start.
Yeah but it's not worth much. I think it's like $2 only.

Back
Top Bottom